Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you are physically fit?

Are you?

• Yes, I'm fit.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
I'm not in the greatest shape that I could be

Did gymcelling in the past and kept most perhaps all the gains so yes.

Im a fat mfer with shitty facial feautres

Not asking if you're a roided homo, just if you're at least moderaly physically able and could do a bunch of push ups (lets say, 10-15, because that's what you need to get into most militaries) and run/hike for a few kms.
10-15 PUSH UPS???? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’m working on it. I’m cutting body fat and not eating much and I run out of energy quickly while lifting :feelsbadman: I hope it’s the lack of food and not that I’m just mentally weak

Don't do it for looks. Do it because it's fun. If it's not fun, you're doing the wrong stuff. Most people do the wrong stuff.

I can do 30 push ups and run 5k a couple times a week... unfortunately I'm 5'5" with an ugle face :cryfeels:. If I was over 6' I could maybe ogremax

Get fit you lardass
I don't wanna become fit because for whom? For me? I don't care about how I look, and nobody does either. All men want to look good for women. You don't actually give a fuck how you look. It's because you want bitches on your dick. When I was fit, no bitch acknowledged my existence. Bitches who want to look good want to look good because they want to manipulate weak men or they want to jump on Chad's dick.

I don't wanna become fit because for whom? For me? I don't care about how I look, and nobody does either. All men want to look good for women. You don't actually give a fuck how you look. It's because you want bitches on your dick. When I was fit, no bitch acknowledged my existence. Bitches who want to look good want to look good because they want to manipulate weak men or they want to jump on Chad's dick.
I want to be fit so that I can easily do what the lucky lad does in your profile pic if I ever had to (in minecraft) Like I said already, it's only a matter of time until men like us take to the streets with armbands on, you don't wanna be a useless lardass then. If you're fat and useless as an incel then you're doing the women a favor and make them feel secure. Fuck that.

I am physically fat

75kg of bodyweight.
Gymrat and natty.

Many foids look like bean bags.