Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are NOT guilty of inflating women's ego

How many of you are NOT guilty of inflating women's ego

• I am guilty of it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I am guilty of it but not much guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am NOT guilty of it whatsoever.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
T

technology

Banned
-
The main problem with this world is not that women are mean , cruel or bitches . The problem is men ( both chad and cucks alike ) inflate their egos by constantly giving validation to them be it in real life , on phone or internet .

Personally I am 29 and
1. I have never ever had a real social media account or tinder . So , no question of me licking women's feet over there.
2. Never ever initiated conversation with women other than in extreme necessity may be 4 to 5 times in my whole life. But never ever shown sexual or romantic interest ever.
3. Never asked for a foid's number ever.
4. Never texted a women ever.

So , Personally I have never contributed to the problem by feeding women's ego .

Last edited:
Given that I haven't talked to a non-relative female in over 2 years, I'd say I'm doing good.

If you get caught looking at them, that is ego inflation. Who tf hasn't been caught staring.

Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t even matter. Their ego is so hyper inflated that your attention is worthless to them anyways.

I act completely cold and indifferent around them these days

Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t even matter. Their ego is so hyper inflated that your attention is worthless to them anyways.

I know it is like whether or not you eat meat , millions of animals are going to be killed anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back