Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you are femdomcels? (No cuckcels or penetrationcels).

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Are you high T, low T, ogrecel, what?

being a "femdomcel" is no different than being a "cuckcel". i'd say it's even worse than being a bluepilled cuckold, in fact, because one would think as an incel you'd grow to hate females for what they are and what they've done to you during your life, not want to be their slave.

being a "femdomcel" is no different than being a "cuckcel". i'd say it's even worse than being a bluepilled cuckold, in fact, because one would think as an incel you'd grow to hate females for what they are and what they've done to you during your life, not want to be their slave.
Cope. Being a femdomcel at the core level is just wanting to be desired by a foid.

never even began for femdomcels

Me. Normal T as far as I know. It's over.

I feel for femdomcels. Femdom is probably a result of male variability. Women are virtually - if not even literally - exclusively sexually submissive. (But socially hypergamous.)

Women also don't want cucks. This is a /pol/ meme. Women want to criminalize the sexuality of all low-status men and want them to be as far away as possible. Women do not want to MARRY a cuckold and then go to Chad only for sex. Cuckoldry and BBC fetish are /pol/ memes and obsessions. Women don't want sex slaves, women don't want cucks.

I would actually respect women MORE if some of them were genuinely sexually dominant and/or if some of of them would actually strive for a "reversed relationship" with a househusband. But this hive mind mentally is one of the things I hate most about women.

i'm into femdom ngl
normal test

No that's gay

Femdomcel here. I most likely started to like this shit in my early childhood. First 'boner' was seeing a movie where a foid whipped a bondaged guy with a belt when I was younger than 7. Of course I know womens place in society and relationships is way different than what such fantasies are made up of and females will never be capable of being a loving, responsible but also a strict leader.

But that doesn't chance the fact that a 10/10 with a SS officer hat taking you on a leash is fucking hot. :feelsohh:

(I'm very high-T btw. Big frame and balding)

I would actually respect women MORE if some of them were genuinely sexually dominant and/or if some of of them would actually strive for a "reversed relationship" with a househusband.
I'm starting to like you more and more. If men and women were actually able to work together without trying to undermine each other in a relationship we wouldn't even need such power games outside of the bedroom :feelsgah:

Depends, if the femdom is because she loves me to much and want to rape me then sure I guess.

But if it's because she want me to be her bitch and toy for her own amusement, seeing my suffering then hell no

Jfl at these uncultured faggots. Femdom isn't gay or cuck shit as long as you don't cross the line to the more extreme side like pegging and whatnot.
But that doesn't chance the fact that a 10/10 with a SS officer hat taking you on a leash is fucking hot. :feelsohh:
Tbh
Having a femdom fetish≠ believing in an ideology that promotes women and oppresses men

Last edited:
Jfl at these uncultured faggots.
> man of culture
giphy.gif

Everyone here bitching about Femdomcels are free to tell me about their own preferences
(and getting whipped by my mistress) :soy::fire:

Jfl at these uncultured faggots

My nigga!

20070724 afe3ea21ae3c8be4dedeYBJGsOje5KHJ

1527746369021 0
9ac932fe799ef630866e80bac27a0c537f517d3b2444a2ebc151a1902726fa91

Last edited:
daily reminder that staring at pixels is not a "real" fetish

Called this shit JFL, you're caught boyo.

But seriously femdom sounds hot as fuck tbh

Not really a femdomcel, but the idea of a sexually aggressive woman who likes to initiate is appealing. Maybe some occasional light domination as part of fun & games to spice things up, but the thought of vanilla sex would probably be more of a turn-on for me than hardcore S&M.

I would actually respect women MORE if some of them were genuinely sexually dominant and/or if some of of them would actually strive for a "reversed relationship" with a househusband. But this hive mind mentally is one of the things I hate most about women.

THIS, so much. I would have a lot of respect for a woman who's a genuine alpha female but always treats her partner with respect and doesn't play the damsel-in-distress card when things get tough. The problem is that this type of woman doesn't appear to exist.

hell yeah i want to be dominated by suzuka-sama

39_039.png

This thread destroyed me

I guess i have some kind of fetish that could be considerated femmdom, but not in the way everyone thinks. I dont like get kicked in the balls or that she takes me to a walk like i was her dog.

I would like to be with a women who was the one who have the sexual initiative and is a bit sexualy agressive who like to wrestling with me and is capable of defeat me (wich is not so much hard cuz im 49kg) and face me up while grabb my writs. I would like also get tied up to the bed and eye covered whil she do whatever she wants to me (except hurting me).

I dont consider myself a cuck for that, your sexual preferences has nothing to do with your politicall views wich is that really matters. In fact i think that "femcels's" femfetish is actually a way to expresate our desire to be loved and our seeking for a women who take care about us.

The problem is that a lot of women want to be dominant cuz they are actually dominant persons.

I dont like get kicked in the balls or that she takes me to a walk like i was her dog.
cope
I would like to be with a women who was the one who have the sexual initiative and is a bit sexualy agressive who like to wrestling with me and is capable of defeat me (wich is not so much hard cuz im 49kg) and face me up while grabb my writs. I would like also get tied up to the bed and eye covered whil she do whatever she wants to me.
Hot

I actually want to aggressively fuck a foid but I want her to be even more aggressive and then the level only increases to the point that it seems we're more fighting than fucking

no not really. have more of a womanbeating fetish.

Not at all - quite the opposite. My earliest memories of getting erections, around age 3, were from seeing cartoon foids bound-and-gagged on Scooby Doo.

Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS

It's odd in that this invert fantasy seems to be more common among men than you'd think - being "used" by a "dominant" foid. I've even heard fairly traditionally masculine men talk like they're excited by that kind of stuff.