Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are actually looksmaxing?

Are you looksmaxing?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Yes, but half-arsed

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No, but I did

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Currently taking 7 different supplements, doing all the copes such as cold showers and nofap, using castor oil for eyelashes, facial hair and hairline (also using Nizoral + Alpecin and brushing my scalp with a cat brush), exercising, eating well, using skin products, etc.

Anyone else coping this hard?

the only thing worth looks maxxxing is your bones.

Trying to get lefort impaction and see what i can do to get forward growth. Anxious if i am balding now.

Trying to get lefort impaction and see what i can do to get forward growth. Anxious if i am balding now.
Take pictures of your hairline every week and if you notice balding, start saving for a transplant.

im using 3 creams on my face each day so i guess that's half arsed...i dont know if gym counts

I ate 6 slices of pizza and finished a 2L diet coke

I’m awaiting leg surgery

Alpecin is a scam as far as I remember. Get minoxidil and ru and maybe ket (forgott the whole name, but it's a creme)

Looksmaxing is impossible for truecels

im using 3 creams on my face each day so i guess that's half arsed...i dont know if gym counts
Gym counts. So does other normie advice such as getting a haircut and showering (if you didn't previously).
Alpecin is a scam as far as I remember. Get minoxidil and ru and maybe ket (forgott the whole name, but it's a creme)
It definitely makes my hair feel thicker so I will continue to use it. I'd appreciate sources on it being a scam though.

I hit the gym, but that's not for women. I actually enjoy challenging myself and the feeling of having a high heart rate.

You are high IQ OP, I think you will actually ascend, you have a lot of knowledge and more importantly, you're doing something and taking action.

I'm only hairmaxing by using supplements, fancy shampoos and conditioners and applying oil to it
besides that, basic hygiene only

You are high IQ OP, I think you will actually ascend, you have a lot of knowledge and more importantly, you're doing something and taking action.
The only way I will truly ascend is if I get leg lengthening.

Yes, anyone who's LDARing is volcel imo.
If i was just LDARing i'd still be a 2/10.

Yes, anyone who's LDARing is volcel imo.
If i was just LDARing i'd still be a 2/10.
Thats only true to some extent. Even looksmatching I never got laid because I am so small (5'3''). It doesnt matter if you looksmax or not after some point.

Thats only true to some extent. Even looksmatching I never got laid because I am so small (5'3''). It doesnt matter if you looksmax or not after some point.
At your height its over..
Unless you're white.
Then SEA.

At your height its over..
Unless you're white.
Then SEA.

I tried Asia and it didn't work. I wasn't even fat then which sucks, at least if I was a fatcel when I went I could of blamed it on my weight.

I tried Asia and it didn't work. I wasn't even fat then which sucks, at least if I was a fatcel when I went I could of blamed it on my weight.
how fucking truecel are you for asia not to work, did you use tinder before you went there?
whats your face /10 wdf

What's the point of trying if you are beyond salvation

how fucking truecel are you for asia not to work, did you use tinder before you went there?
whats your face /10 wdf

I think I look too young and baby faced for Asian women. I theorized that its because I'm the embodiment of everything they hate about Asian men: I'm small/short (even for Asians. I was usually the shortest person in the room) , frail (not now since I'm fat but when I went I was thin and had no muscle) and baby faced (I couldn't grow facial hair when I went even though I was 18). Why would they go for me when they had white Chads to chose from also.

Good stuff, I eat well (low carb/high protein) and workout every single day. I got a six pack after two years of some pretty rigorous stuff

About to apply white strips for the first time and been gymceling for nearly a month.

Looksmaxxing is desperate as fuck, if youve fixed your hair and are not high bf% but still look shit then its over buddy

I've styled my hair better and become 5/10 from 4/10 but it couldn't help my height in any possible way.

Gymcelling and stylemaxxing but both is useless.

I don't give a shit about my looks anymore since I discovered the blackpill