Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of us will die of preventable if caught early health problems because we didn't have a girlfriend to spot them early?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Without a partner who sees us naked every day and notices a new rash/spot on our backs or changes in our appearance/behaviour we could end up in the advanced killer stages of some pretty trivial health issues. One of the many reasons why loners have shorter life expectancies.

heart disease or hopefully cancer , runs in family hope i got those good genes

Without a partner who sees us naked every day and notices a new rash/spot on our backs or changes in our appearance/behaviour we could end up in the advanced killer stages of some pretty trivial health issues. One of the many reasons why loners have shorter life expectancies.
Not even that. Since immune system is very auyonomous and decisive once your body diagnoses not having a girlfriend, it will open up to various diseases and viruses trying to kill itself faster

heart disease or hopefully cancer , runs in family hope i got those good genes
That'll suck having to go through that alone.
a fitting end, haha... really brutal, damn... never really thought about this, i am a little taken aback, yes...
Yes, it's certainly one of the implications that many of us haven't thought about before.
I can't die
Grim reaper is coming for you.
Not even that. Since immune system is very auyonomous and decisive once your body diagnoses not having a girlfriend, it will open up to various diseases trying to kill itself faster
So being single weakens your immune system? I've often heard normies talk about sex boosting it but thought it was just sexhaver afteglow talk.

I'm gonna start eating unhealthy foods because I realized my canker sore pain is not related to my health, but my genetics. Fuck this piece of shit world death to nature.

I'd rather die early than live a longer healthy life

IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE
:yes:
i am not well read up on this subject, but doesn't our brain stew in some corrosive chemical released during long bouts of loneliness? brain rot truly is a very real issue that we deal with, haha...
Something along those lines yes, I think sex is supposed to release some good chemicals too along with the bodily fluid swapping.
I'm gonna start eating unhealthy foods because I realized my canker sore pain is not related to my health, but my genetics. Fuck this piece of shit world death to nature.

I'd rather die early than live a longer healthy life
What's going on with the canker sore?

What's going on with the canker sore?
Imagine having knives in your mouth and little pimples that are soring red and each time you eat they hit each other really hard causing you to taste blood from the amount of pain. Orthodontics + mouth ulcers is FUCKING HELL combine that with tonsillitis and you got a perfect recipe for torture. Fuck I despise nature.

Imagine having knives in your mouth and little pimples that are soring red and each time you eat they hit each other really hard causing you to taste blood from the amount of pain. Orthodontics + mouth ulcers is FUCKING HELL combine that with tonsillitis and you got a perfect recipe for torture. Fuck I despise nature.
Fuck, from injury or just appeared due to genetic lottery?

Fuck, from injury or just appeared due to genetic lottery?
its GENETIC, I didn't have any injuries I suffered from it before I had orthodontics too, but orthodontics worsened it more.

So being single weakens your immune system? I've often heard normies talk about sex boosting it but thought it was just sexhaver afteglow talk.
That's purely my speculation, considering in many sex positions (and arrangements to get in one) you get all in one workout (relaxed muscles, increased blood flow, decreased blood pressure, joints getting moved around, many muscle group contractions, breathing exercise, grip strength exercise and after all that getting better sleep the following night)

its GENETIC, I didn't have any injuries I suffered from it before I had orthodontics too, but orthodontics worsened it more.
:feelsrope:
That's purely my speculation, considering in many sex positions (and arrangements to get in one) you get all in one workout (relaxed muscles, increased blood flow, decreased blood pressure, joints getting moved around, many muscle group contractions, breathing exercise, grip strength exercise and after all that getting better sleep the following night)
Sexhavers get all the benefits, I doubt jerking off alone is much of a workout. Actually I think the thing about penetrative sex was it boosted the immune system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back