Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many mass shooters are working class/poor?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was watching a video about Nikolas Cruz, a school shooter who high-lariously tried to fake insanity. "What pretending to be crazy looks like" on J C S's channel. For some YouTube shenanigans it's been privated all of a sudden. But anyway, from that video I was able to find the incident/investigation report from the shooting, which includes Nikolas's old address.

And then I remembered Elliot Rodger, who was also rich. And I realized, school shootings, mass shootings, they all seem to be done by people who have a lot of money. Which makes sense because guns and ammo are expensive. But it really puts a sour feeling in the stomach, that you can have a life this good but still be like "No, people still need to die." I hesitate to use the word "privilege" but come on, man.

Cho I guess might've been the closest thing to poor. What with his family being struggling immigrants. But still, his family owned a book store. Not a successful one, but it was a business.

These "shootings" never happened you fucking :bluepill:

I was watching a video about Nikolas Cruz, a school shooter who high-lariously tried to fake insanity. "What pretending to be crazy looks like" on J C S's channel. For some YouTube shenanigans it's been privated all of a sudden. But anyway, from that video I was able to find the incident/investigation report from the shooting, which includes Nikolas's old address.
Nikolas Kruz has autism and likely Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. His mum drank while she was pregnant. She couldn’t raise him because of her mental ilness and substance addiction. She was a literal crackhead.

Just because his adoptive parents are upper middle class doesn't automatically make him privileged. You can't be privileged if no one wants to date you. You need the privilege of good mental health to be successful with women.

View attachment 561643

And then I remembered Elliot Rodger, who was also rich. And I realized, school shootings, mass shootings, they all seem to be done by people who have a lot of money.

Wealthier people are more likely to have children with autism, and autism correlates with both inceldom and mass shootings.

"Children living in neighborhoods where incomes are low and fewer adults have bachelor's degrees are less likely to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder compared to kids from more affluent neighborhoods." (source)

High school dropouts, who tend to come from poor families, have more sex and more children on average than men with higher levels of education.

Poor men who are successful with women tend to be socially dominant and conventionally masculine, and their children usually inherit those traits that are the polar opposite of autism.

[UWSL]I'm inclined to believe that men care more about sexual inequality than about inequality in dollar terms. Most men would rather be poor and attractive than wealthy and undesirable. [/UWSL]

Which makes sense because guns and ammo are expensive. But it really puts a sour feeling in the stomach, that you can have a life this good but still be like "No, people still need to die." I hesitate to use the word "privilege" but come on, man.

Elliot Rodger was not rich. His parents didn't give him much money. He couldn't even afford to live without roommates. He mentioned in his autobiography that his father had lost a lot of money due to an unwise investment. We can see in leaked emails between his parents that his mother really drove home how terrible it was when his father went through financial hardships and couldn’t provide money for his car insurance.

He never stood a chance of turning out normal. He may have been given material gifts, but he wasn’t raised in a healthy, loving environment, and because of his autism, he was likely destined to be a lifelong incel.

Last edited:
Nikolas Kruz has autism and likely Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. His mum drank while she was pregnant. She couldn’t raise him because of her mental ilness and substance addiction. She was a literal crackhead.

Just because his adoptive parents are upper middle class doesn't automatically make him privileged. You can't be privileged if no woman in the world wants to date you. You need the privilege of good mental health to be successful with women.

Wealthier people are more likely to have children with autism, and autism correlates with both inceldom and mass shootings.

"Children living in neighborhoods where incomes are low and fewer adults have bachelor's degrees are less likely to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder compared to kids from more affluent neighborhoods." (source)

High school dropouts, who tend to come from poor families, have more sex and more children on average than men with higher levels of education.

Poor men who are successful with women tend to be socially dominant and conventionally masculine, and their children usually inherit those traits that are the polar opposite of autism.

[UWSL]I'm inclined to believe that men care more about sexual inequality than about inequality in dollar terms. Most men would rather be poor and attractive than wealthy and undesirable. [/UWSL]

Elliot Rodger was not rich. He couldn't even afford to live without roommates. He mentioned in his autobiography that his father had lost a lot of money due to an unwise investment. We can see in leaked emails between his parents that his mother really drove home how terrible it was when his father went through financial hardships and couldn’t provide money for his car insurance.

He never stood a chance of turning out normal. He may have been given material gifts, but he wasn’t raised in a healthy, loving environment, and because of his autism, he was likely destined to be a lifelong incel.

That's why I hesitate to use the word. Because I don't wanna say being rich makes your life perfect. That your life is free of struggle or adversity.

But at the same time? Fuck you. You're rich. Your life isn't bad enough to even begin to wanna hurt people. I don't care how sexless you are, if you choose to hurt people over anything else you could do with your exceptional means, you are your own problem. Not oversexed teenagers.

And that there study isn't saying being rich makes you autistic, it just means if you're rich, you likely can afford good healthcare, so things like autism are caught. Whereas poor people don't know if their kids are autistic because they don't have the money to see doctors before it's too late.

And Rodger wasn't rich because his dad lost "a lot of money?" That doesn't mean he's not rich. Bezos and Musk lose "a lot of money" now and then too, that's how business works. Struggling to pay car insurance isn't the same as being "working class." You go to the 'hood, people don't have things like "insurance."

Just because his adoptive parents are upper middle class doesn't automatically make him privileged. You can't be privileged if no one wants to date you. You need the privilege of good mental health to be successful with women.

Elliot Rodger was not rich. His parents didn't give him much money. He couldn't even afford to live without roommates. He mentioned in his autobiography that his father had lost a lot of money due to an unwise investment. We can see in leaked emails between his parents that his mother really drove home how terrible it was when his father went through financial hardships and couldn’t provide money for his car insurance.

100% this.

But at the same time? Fuck you. You're rich. Your life isn't bad enough to even begin to wanna hurt people. I don't care how sexless you are, if you choose to hurt people over anything else you could do with your exceptional means, you are your own problem. Not oversexed teenagers.
There is no objective metric by which to judge how bad someone's life is. People have killed themselves over being lonely and sexless. Some people prefer death over lifelong inceldom. Elliot Rodger's life was bad enough for him to want to commit suicide and murder.

Most people would say that violence is only justified in self-defense. But sexual deprivation and perceived injustices have always motivated men to commit violence. As much as society would like to see all incels resign themselves to their fate and eschew violence, the reality is that humans evolved in an environment where violence was often adaptive.

A study by the anthropologist Dr. Joe Henrich explains the correlation between sexual deprivation and male violence, “Faced with high levels of intersexual competition and little chance of obtaining even one long-term mate, unmarried, low-status men will heavily discount the future and more readily engage in risky status-elevating and sex-seeking behaviors. This will result in higher rates of murder, theft, rape, social disruption, kidnapping (especially of females), sexual slavery and prostitution.”

There is even a neurological explanation for the link between sex and male violence.

Brian Gilmartin found that adult male virgins are much more likely to experience violent ideation than socially-well adjusted people (see page 344 of this book).

To quote Satoshi Kanazawa, "polygyny, even in modern society, creates a shortage of reproductive women, and this in turn may make young men more violent and desirous of abducting and capturing women."

As long as society refuses to address the issue of sexual inequality and inceldom, it should expect occasional acts of mass violence.

But at the same time? Fuck you. You're rich. Your life isn't bad enough to even begin to wanna hurt people
Again, Elliot Rodger wasn't rich. He wasn't poor either. His father paid for his college tuition and bought him a car, but lots of parents do that for their children. That's not necessarily a sign of them being of "exceptional means". He was being bullied by his roommates and couldn't afford to live on his own. Nikolas Cruz wasn't being showered with money by his adoptive parents either.

And that there study isn't saying being rich makes you autistic, it just means if you're rich, you likely can afford good healthcare, so things like autism are caught.
They gave that as a possible explanation, but they also said that the study "does not prove children from lower socioeconomic backgrounds are not getting the diagnoses and support they need".

In Taiwan and Japan, which have universal healthcare, autism has also been found to be correlated with higher socioeconomic status and family income.

"In multivariable Cox regression analysis, higher SES was independently associated with higher risk of ASD after we took into account urbanization levels, child sex, parental age, and other covariates"

Last edited:
There is no objective metric by which to judge how bad someone's life is. People have killed themselves over being lonely and sexless. Some people prefer death over lifelong inceldom. Elliot Rodger's life was bad enough for him to want to commit suicide and murder.

Most people would say that violence is only justified in self-defense. But sexual deprivation and perceived injustices have always motivated men to commit violence. As much as society would like to see all incels resign themselves to their fate and eschew violence, the reality is that humans evolved in an environment where violence was often adaptive.

A study by the anthropologist Dr. Joe Henrich explains the correlation between sexual deprivation and male violence, “Faced with high levels of intersexual competition and little chance of obtaining even one long-term mate, unmarried, low-status men will heavily discount the future and more readily engage in risky status-elevating and sex-seeking behaviors. This will result in higher rates of murder, theft, rape, social disruption, kidnapping (especially of females), sexual slavery and prostitution.”

There is even a neurological explanation for the link between sex and male violence.

Brian Gilmartin found that adult male virgins are much more likely to experience violent ideation than socially-well adjusted people (see page 344 of this book).

To quote Satoshi Kanazawa, "polygyny, even in modern society, creates a shortage of reproductive women, and this in turn may make young men more violent and desirous of abducting and capturing women."

As long as society refuses to address the issue of sexual inequality and inceldom, it should expect occasional acts of mass violence.

Again, Elliot Rodger wasn't rich. He wasn't poor either. His father paid for his college tuition and bought him a car, but lots of parents do that for their children. That's not necessarily a sign of them being of "exceptional means". He was being bullied by his roommates and couldn't afford to live on his own. Nikolas Cruz wasn't being showered with money by his adoptive parents either.

They gave that as a possible explanation, but they also said that the study "does not prove children from lower socioeconomic backgrounds are not getting the diagnoses and support they need".

In Taiwan and Japan, which have universal healthcare, autism has also been found to be correlated with higher socioeconomic status and family income.

"In multivariable Cox regression analysis, higher SES was independently associated with higher risk of ASD after we took into account urbanization levels, child sex, parental age, and other covariates"

Just because people are violent over sexlessness doesn't mean they're justified in doing it. That's why I'm saying "Fuck you, you're rich." I'm saying I think you're a big bitch pussy if you can have all this wealth but still be like "I'm so sad, I'm gonna kill people." I don't care if you feel like "Oh, but money isn't that great." You're wrong and delusional and selfish.

And I think you have a warped understanding of what "rich" is. His father paid for his tuition? That's a fucking fantasy to the working class American. Working class Americans aren't going to college without loans. If Rodger's father was able to afford him a full ride? That's "rich." If you live in a $400,000 house? That's "rich." Richer than the average person. Too rich to feel like you need to kill people.

And the University of Wisconsin-Madison study didn't "prove" it because no study "proves" anything, it just finds correlations. The best a study can do is suggest a likely scenario, and the likely scenario suggested by that study is that the working poor aren't getting the healthcare they need.

But then, every study finds something different. The Taiwan study found no patterns. The Japan study found a correlation with autism and "low maternal education." So what is the truth? Which study is right?

Realengo and Suzano shooters were poor

Wealthier children also have greater access to (((modern medical systems))) and are more vaxxed than po kids.