Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many Indians would it take to defeat Ochako Uraraka?

How many Indians would it take to defeat Ochako Uraraka

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just replacing rice with wheat in an average Indian diet will give extra 30g of protein.
How’d you come up with that math?

Also carbs in wheat are released slowly compared to rice, which is good for various reasons.
I though spiking is better, at least according to gym bro logic.

How’d you come up with that math?
South Indians eat around 1000 cal per day of rice, 0 protien. North Indians eat 8 roti, which has 30 g protien and 850 cal. Replacing wheat wheat with rice is the best thing an average Indian can do.
I though spiking is better, at least according to gym bro logic.
From what I understand, it increases the risk for diabetes

:feelsseriously:
This is the definition of cope jfl.
Mammals got bigger due to natural selection, meaning the smaller ones were less successful in certain niches.

Correlation =/= causation.
We already saw that with the Kashmiris and Telegu who ate rice yet are one of the tallest people in India.
Just replacing rice with wheat in an average Indian diet will give extra 30g of protein. Also carbs in wheat are released slowly compared to rice, which is good for various reasons.
You should check this out

Malnutrition of protien right? Rice ruined us
No because we didn't eat meat which made our bodies evolve to being short and skinny fat.

They are?
Yes mallu are the tallest in South India.

No because we didn't eat meat which made our bodies evolve to being short and skinny fat.
Yeah protien in meat. I would assume if we ate a vegetarian diet with high protien to carb ratio there would be similar results.

Rice is poison correct

Yeah protien in meat. I would assume if we ate a vegetarian diet with high protien to carb ratio there would be similar results.

Rice is poison correct
What kind of vegan diet would have same amount of protein as in meat?

South Indians eat around 1000 cal per day of rice, 0 protien. North Indians eat 8 roti, which has 30 g protien and 850 cal. Replacing wheat wheat with rice is the best thing an average Indian can do.
ACAFFA3E FC61 47D6 A9F1 AF392A2AA5B4

1000 calories = 5 cups
011281FC 6D20 4F56 855A 001C719DC54C

4.3*5 = 21.5g of protein

For wheat
F2B2C803 8B54 414E A10F 73615BC8EAEE

850 calories has 2.5 of these servings
Which is 33g of protein.

Both of these are low amounts of protein, but the wheat only results in 12 of protein more. So I imagine curries get their protein mostly from other food. Regardless, this small difference in protein is unlikely to explain the height difference.

From what I understand, it increases the risk for diabetes
Do east asians also have this problem? I thought curries having diabetes risk was due to genetics. Some tiktok doctor said it’s a result of some regions facing an extreme a high levels of famines. Even one famine can heavily increase diabetes risk in future generations.

Both of these are low amounts of protein, but the wheat only results in 12 of protein more. So I imagine curries get their protein mostly from other food. Regardless, this small difference in protein is unlikely to explain the height difference.
Not just about protien itself but also about how carbs are released. From what I understand rice increases IGF-1 to counter act with glucose, which decreases effect of HGH.

I could be wrong, I am not that well read on this.
Do east asians also have this problem?
I heard Hong Kong has a diabetes problem. Eating meat and rice together massively increases risk for diabetes apparently

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFxzAZdv7Y

Also rice contains more protein than wheat
No Rice is poison. Wheat is lifefuel
but it doesn't matter since they're both missing essential amino acids that animal protein has.
Not really. It's not like that's the only food we are eating. We will get get of it from beans, fruits and seeds we eat. I think soy has all the amino acid that are required though I don't eat it.

Meat doesn't even have Vitamin C by that logic, carnivores niggers always ironically take more supplements than vegans

Last edited:
They have a different physiology from us.
The point is all those large and strong herbivores animals have high protien in their diet. Herbivorous diet won't limit you if you have high protien.

Not just about protien itself but also about how carbs are released. From what I understand rice increases IGF-1 to counter act with glucose, which decreases effect of HGH.

I could be wrong, I am not that well read on this.

It seems based on this, this is because one of the function of HGH is to produce IGF-1.

Human growth hormone doesn’t promote growth directly. Instead, it encourages the liver to release insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which thickens and elongates bones. In addition to bone growth, IGF-1 grows muscle and reduces fat storage.
So if you get enough from your diet, there’s no need for the liver to synthesize more of it.

I think the rice vs wheat for height thing is just a myth. Genetics or straight up malnutrition are probably better explanations, although I haven’t compared those things so can’t be sure.
I heard Hong Kong has a diabetes problem. Eating meat and rice together massively increases risk for diabetes apparently
Interesting, never heard of this. I thought diabetes was more the levels of visceral fat in the body (around your organs) rather than what you specifically eat. And because asians are generally skinny they wouldn’t have much of a problem. Although I heard China’s obesity problem is exploding rn, so it might join the rest of the world soon.

I think the rice vs wheat for height thing is just a myth. Genetics or straight up malnutrition are probably better explanations, although I haven’t compared those things so can’t be sure.
Don't know the correlation with shorter height in higher rice consuming places is quite evident. This is what I found google searching

Interesting, never heard of this. I thought diabetes was more the levels of visceral fat in the body (around your organs) rather than what you specifically eat. And because asians are generally skinny they wouldn’t have much of a problem. Although I heard China’s obesity problem is exploding rn, so it might join the rest of the world soon.
Apparently animal protien makes the pancreases work twice as hard. All foods when consumed with meat require double the insulin

Don't know the correlation with shorter height in higher rice consuming places is quite evident. This is what I found google searching

View attachment 1154267View attachment 1154268
yeah, it matches with what I said before. If the function of HGH is to release IGF-1, then having IGF-1 from food would decrease the need to synthesize it. But this is why I said it’s important to distinguish correlation with causation.

Apparently animal protien makes the pancreases work twice as hard. All foods when consumed with meat require double the insulin
Why’s that?

If the function of HGH is to release IGF-1, then having IGF-1 from food would decrease the need to synthesize it.
Will it have the same growth effect though? I don't understand this hormones and shit. I hated biology since school. Any doctorcels in this forum?

Maybe @gymcellragefuel can help. @gymcellragefuel does rice decrease over all height? What's the relation between insulin, IGF-1 and HGH?
Why’s that?
Watch this, I don't fully know

Will it have the same growth effect though? I don't understand this hormones and shit. I hated biology since school. Any doctorcels in this forum?
No clue, but it’s starting to seem very unlikely now tbh.

Maybe @gymcellragefuel can help. @gymcellragefuel does rice decrease over all height? What's the relation between insulin, IGF-1 and HGH?

Watch this, I don't fully know
Protein also causes insulin spikes, which is why we see eating meat alongside sugar lead to increased insulin spikes. Idk why he didn’t think about that (or maybe there’s something I’m missing).

Protein also causes insulin spikes, which is why we see eating meat alongside sugar lead to increased insulin spikes. Idk why he didn’t think about that (or maybe there’s something I’m missing).
Yeah but animal protien + rice puts a massive load on our pancreases at once. That's why it's associated with diabetes

Maybe @
gymcellragefuel
@gymcellragefuel can help. @
gymcellragefuel
@gymcellragefuel does rice decrease over all height? What's the relation between insulin, IGF-1 and HGH?
high glycemic index foods cause your body to secrete insulin, one of the most anabolic hormones ever but if you're constantly eating high Gl foods you will become insulin insensitive and you can't spike your insulin post workout (when you want high insulin levels).

Therefore high Gi foods like rice when eaten too much and too frequently without giving the body a break can reduce the effects of insulin. Being insulin insensitive can cause fat gain, diabetes etc.

I don’t know the exact science but intermittent fasting increases insulin sensitivity and also increases growth hormone and igf1. So it’s not really that carbs are bad, it’s that eating them throughout the whole day that’s bad. Eating carbs before bed is also bad.

Yeah but animal protien + rice puts a massive load on our pancreases at once. That's why it's associated with diabetes
Do you know if acute spikes are a problem, or is it only if it's chronic (like with inflammation)?

I think the more fitting question is how many horny sex deprieved sexually frustrated currycels it would take to gangbang her?

low than 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999