Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many inceltears active posters are actually incels in denial?

Incel inceltears

• All of the males who post there

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • More than half of the males who post there

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Less than half of the males who post there

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I really get weird vibes from reading inceltears... I very much doubt the men there have much sex. They sound too effeminate, naive, etc. The women it's another affair entirely of course.

1000000000000%

Probably a lot. Caring about it is pointless, though. They're too deluded to change and they'll at best get betabuxxed.

Pretty much all of the male posters.

A lot of them , but eventually they will realize the truth.

This IT neckbeard fucks two cross-dresser males and he thinks he is a "slayer" of women.

Pl0364c.png

They lack the most basic sense of gender, most probably this guy never saw a naked woman before.

Do I need to explain more?

Last edited:
Average looks rating is probably around 4/10 or 5/10. There's no way higher quality men would buy into that bullshit

A lot of them prolly have ugly whale gfs and they think they above incels jfl. I can see a lot of those soyboy like that ngl ngl

I'd put it around 65%

I'm sure many of the males there are in relationships but settling for Chad's leftovers after she's already past her mid 20s is just as pathetic as being an incel.

I'd say 75% of them are virgins and other 25% are married to some post-prime used up roastie landwhale while simultaneously being cucked

Second option because there are lots of faggots and low T cucks there as well.

Reddit is for fucking cucks.

I really get weird vibes from reading inceltears... I very much doubt the men there have much sex. They sound too effeminate, naive, etc. The women it's another affair entirely of course.

There is this meme (I haven't saved) about "Who you think is calling you a soyboy vs. who is actually calling you a soyboy." And while the guys on the side you think are calling you a soyboy are all kinds of Chads, the people actually doing this are just your typical 4chan neckbeards tipping their MAGA hats.

I get a similar vibe from Inceltears. You, btw, were featured there recently with a post about autism and the "lower 25%" of men or something. And there were many male commentators taking offense at being considered low-status just because they were literal autists - attested, lol.

So while one might think at first glance that the people calling you "incel scum" are the normiest of normies with their looksmatch as GF or whatever, the men who are actually doing this might be closer to us than they themselves realize.

Another thing is - if you read the comments, there seem to be increasingly many commentators who agree with at least some of the points we make. After all, the sub is basically a "Best of" from various Incel sites, and many comments are all like "Well, admittedly, they DO have a point when then say x..."

Inceltears will unintentionally blackpill a lot of people. Not only is the sub often just a "best of" from various incel sites, they do not even have a congruent belief system on which upon they could attack us. Therefore, infighting is unavoidable. Just being against group X is not enough. There is antisemitism among Muslims, Christians, Black Panther Party and Pagans - but if you can't even agree on WHY you are against group X, that opposition alone is not enough to prevent further infighting, etc.

So yeah, tl;dr - my impression is that many IT guys are incels in denial ... and that the nature of the sub so often being a "Best of"-incels will unintentionally blackpill a lot of guys.

This IT neckbeard fucks two cross-dresser males and he thinks he is a "slayer" of women.

Pl0364c.png

They lack the most basic sense of gender, most probably this guy never saw a naked woman before.

Do I need to explain more?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Made my day
There is this meme (I haven't saved) about "Who you think is calling you a soyboy vs. who is actually calling you a soyboy." And while the guys on the side you think are calling you a soyboy are all kinds of Chads, the people actually doing this are just your typical 4chan neckbeards tipping their MAGA hats.

I get a similar vibe from Inceltears. You, btw, were featured there recently with a post about autism and the "lower 25%" of men or something. And there were many male commentators taking offense at being considered low-status just because they were literal autists - attested, lol.

So while one might think at first glance that the people calling you "incel scum" are the normiest of normies with their looksmatch as GF or whatever, the men who are actually doing this might be closer to us than they themselves realize.

Another thing is - if you read the comments, there seem to be increasingly many commentators who agree with at least some of the points we make. After all, the sub is basically a "Best of" from various Incel sites, and many comments are all like "Well, admittedly, they DO have a point when then say x..."

Inceltears will unintentionally blackpill a lot of people. Not only is the sub often just a "best of" from various incel sites, they do not even have a congruent belief system on which upon they could attack us. Therefore, infighting is unavoidable. Just being against group X is not enough. There is antisemitism among Muslims, Christians, Black Panther Party and Pagans - but if you can't even agree on WHY you are against group X, that opposition alone is not enough to prevent further infighting, etc.

So yeah, tl;dr - my impression is that many IT guys are incels in denial ... and that the nature of the sub so often being a "Best of"-incels will unintentionally blackpill a lot of guys.
Good point

Mostly landwhales trannies and cucks.

It's probably around 1% Chads, 39% Soycuck virgin incels, 59% disgusting SJW hambeasts, and 1% Stacies and normal women

The percentage of men on incel tears that have sex regularly is equal to the percent of men on incels.is that have sex regularly.

Incel tears are incels that haven't gained the confidence to have an open mind for the blackpill yet.

99% are Incels in denial