Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yujukiab - The worst incel-in-denial from cucktears

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
https://www.reddit.com/user/yujukiab

That guy is by far the WORST copper and incel-in-denial from cucktears.

All his posts are copies of each other saying that ugly man do not deserve love and sex in life and that sex isnt a basic human need and that we need to ACCEPTH the inceldom without complaining and hate woman and at the same time he admits CLEARLY that he is KHV in his 20's despite many attempts.

Seriously if i met this guy IRL i would spank him until he almost dies.

That worm is for incels what the house negro is for the black people. That guy is one of the incels that i really pray to die virgin.

ALL DEATH AND MISERY TO HIM.

People like him just make me sad. Imagine the kid at school who's bullied by everyone, but sympathizes with the bullies (stuff like "they're just insecure") and hates all the bullied kids for being hateful. This is the same situation, and it's depressing as fuck. Basically a mental disorder.

People like him just make me sad. Imagine the kid at school who's bullied by everyone, but sympathizes with the bullies (stuff like "they're just insecure") and hates all the bullied kids for being hateful. This is the same situation, and it's depressing as fuck. Basically a mental disorder.
THISSSSSSSSSSSS

he is a mankurt eunuch

He claims to have accepted inceldom but his obsessive rantings and virtue signalling regarding incels proves otherwise. He is trying to get pats on the back to make up for the lack of romance in his life. What a sorry individual.

All his posts are copies of each other saying that ugly man do not deserve love and sex in life and that sex isnt a basic human need and that we need to ACCEPTH the inceldom without complaining and hate woman and at the same time he admits CLEARLY that he is KHV in his 20's despite many attempts.

That worm is for incels what the house negro is for the black people. That guy is one of the incels that i really pray to die virgin.

LOL bit kinky OP

He posts the exact same shit on Kiwifarms, as well.

Reminder that it can always be worse.

They have stockholm syndrome.

That’s how many males avoid suiciding (Eg. David Futrelle, KiwiFarms, Reddit Supercels, etc)

No joke, I used to be like this guy. I just got blackpilled over time and realized that women hate you no matter how much of a cuck faggot you are because you're ugly/autistic. I just embrace the explicit hatred they give me instead of the implicit disgust.

He claims to have accepted inceldom but his obsessive rantings and virtue signalling regarding incels proves otherwise. He is trying to get pats on the back to make up for the lack of romance in his life. What a sorry individual.

He mentions it so much (every day) that he is reaching Inception-levels of coping.

Literal Stockholm syndrome, good one macaco,

No joke, I used to be like this guy. I just got blackpilled over time and realized that women hate you no matter how much of a cuck faggot you are because you're ugly/autistic. I just embrace the explicit hatred they give me instead of the implicit disgust.

Legit, he claims that being nice to women will get them to respect you. I want to know what this guy looks like and what race he is. If he’s white(a prerequisite for empathy from women) and he’s so incredibly ugly that women actually pity him, then I can understand where he gets these ideas.

I know plenty of guys, myself included, who have gotten nothing but hate and disgust from women because we’re ethnic or ugly(but not ugly enough to get sympathy).

>Accept Inceldom
> Post on an Incel related community ( Inceltears)

choose one

You can tell that he's projecting.
He keeps repeating "you can be incel and happy" like a mantra, as if he's trying to reassure HIMSELF. In a way, we represent the misery and desire for companionship he keeps trying to repress.

He wants other people to feel sorry for him and tell him he can get a girlfriend one day. Typical attention whore.

That's a good analysis. Fully agree.

One who accepts inceldom but denies the Black Pill is not one who has embarked on The Path. Defending the cruel and hypocritical nature of the modern Western femoid while supporting the spiritual suffering of sub8 men is a celebration of Kali Yuga. When the student reaches higher levels of Black Pill Wisdom, he learns that even if he was Chad, femoids would still not be worth his time because they are spiritually unclean and destructive, hateful beings.whom close association with should be avoided.

this guy should have his fucking jaw broken

poor fucker, i actually feel sorry for him! yet at the same time i hate him

He's like an extreme Christian with the turn the other cheek stuff, but in fact even Christianity isn't as meek as he is on the subject of sex and relationships. Christianity always saw women as corrupted and corrupters.