Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How many hours of video games per day?

Hours of video games per day

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Personally I play around 3 on school days but If Im grinding I can play 10+ hours with no school

I play the most retarded games. So more than 1 would be gay. Still play for 10+ hours tho

I have trouble sitting down and playing games for very long at a time.

I play the most retarded games. So more than 1 would be gay. Still play for 10+ hours tho
Do you play games like this
Image result for soda drinker pro

I have trouble sitting down and playing games for very long at a time.
Same. It was a fun hobby when I would smoke weed but now I just get annoyed with video games. I might upgrade my rig and see if that helps because the computer I have right now cant even play new games on low (gtx 750 gpu)

Used to 16-18h a day but nowadays i can barely forced myself to play for few h a day, today i have only played metro exodus for like 1.5h. I'm more busy with watching anime, movies, asmr videos and listen to music to calm me down and at least make my suffering a little more manageable.

I play around 15 hours every day. I'm a neet

Zero, I don’t game much anymore

Used to 16-18h a day but nowadays i can barely forced myself to play for few h a day, today i have only played metro exodus for like 1.5h. I'm more busy with watching anime, movies, asmr videos and listen to music to calm me down and at least make my suffering a little more manageable.
I like asmr too bro its the best thing to relax too

0 most days

I don't enjoy playing games anymore

1-2, i get bored after that

some days not at all some days like 1-3 hours

However long it takes me to ragequit Smash. Recently its been around an hour or so before I start punching things.

i play MMOs so usually 8+ a day
i have no life other than work so its not like im missing out on anything
id easily give up gaming for pussy but thats not going to happen so i guess that is also why i like to play dating sims. at least i can sort of feel like ive been on a date or felt romance in a way

I used to play 8 hours or around but nowadays i dont play game

0 now

I used to play 24/7 though.

I play videogames very rarely these days but when I was younger I played as much I could. Back in the day it was school, games, sleep pretty much.

Last edited:
Now I dont play much, a few hours on the weekends and usually 0 during school days. I usually have spurts where I play a shit ton (3-12h) and then go back to barely playing.

Cant play too long otherwise my mum gets angry

On some days 5+ and on some busy days I don't play at all

30 minutes a day if you count gacha games

It's my main cope on weekdays

5 hours a day.

As long as I can

Currently 0 but I used to play 7 hours a day

3-4 hours per day (old TW's or paradoxxx grand strategies) because I have very weak computer. I hope parents would buy me a new one so I can not just play but gain some moneys.

None, used to be a great cope too