Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many here still live with their parents?

No i'm not BUT the way the economy is, as an ugly man, you are actually better off living with your parents and saving up money as long as possible. Then buy property, preferably a house, once you got enough money. Now you only need to pay off property tax every year, instead of wasting massive amounts on rent for some shitty flat in the city.
This is how humans did it for thousands of years and many groups on earth still do this. Way better than deluding yourself in thinking you can simply suddenly move out and "bUilD a lIFe" for yourself. Because that is purely reserved for attractive people.

No i'm not BUT the way the economy is, as an ugly man, you are actually better off living with your parents and saving up money as long as possible. Then buy property, preferably a house, once you got enough money. Now you only need to pay off property tax every year, instead of wasting massive amounts on rent for some shitty flat in the city.
This is how humans did it for thousands of years and many groups on earth still do this. Way better than deluding yourself in thinking you can simply suddenly move out and "bUilD a lIFe" for yourself. Because that is purely reserved for attractive people.
And you don't have to pay the Jews interest rate.

One of the most brutal incel traits is living with your parents still when you are 30+. I have a friend that is an incel and he is 36 years old and still live at home. He has always lived there.

He doesn't even want to see his friends face to face anymore. So do you still live with your parents and how old are you?
24 here

Turning 21 in just a few days and don't even bother seeing myself moving out. The problem is that my parents are very old (Dad is almost 80 and my Mom is almost 60) so in 10 years it's likely my father will be dead, and my Mom has health issues so she could be dead soon. It's awful thinking about life will be like without them. I'd have inheritance and could live on my own, but I'd probably rather kill myself since my mom and dad are the only people I love in my life. I'd see no point in living since the only reason I'm currently living is for them.

I'm almost 30 and still live with my parents. Why would I even get my own place? To stare at a wall? You get your own place to create a family. I can create shit.

One of the most brutal incel traits is living with your parents still when you are 30+. I have a friend that is an incel and he is 36 years old and still live at home. He has always lived there.

He doesn't even want to see his friends face to face anymore. So do you still live with your parents and how old are you?
Yes, and Im more than 35

Thirty two still living at home with my mum, my dad passed away a few years ago.

I’m past 24 and live with my parents but I wish I could live alone so it would be easier to rot in peace & I could rot without getting disturbed.

Who doesn’t

Turning 21 in just a few days and don't even bother seeing myself moving out. The problem is that my parents are very old (Dad is almost 80 and my Mom is almost 60) so in 10 years it's likely my father will be dead, and my Mom has health issues so she could be dead soon. It's awful thinking about life will be like without them. I'd have inheritance and could live on my own, but I'd probably rather kill myself since my mom and dad are the only people I love in my life. I'd see no point in living since the only reason I'm currently living is for them.
That is absolutely brutal! May your parents live long and prosper.

near impossible living alone in 2024. everything is expensive as hell
And it's only going to get worse and more difficult to buy a house or apartment in the future.

:yes::yes::yes:

Yep, doing this myself rn, should get there by the time im 30 if i dont fuck up

Cant believe normies pay half their salary towards rent just because society shames them to jflllll

Many people effectively have to live at home these days due to the insane cost of housing / rent and such. It’s a smart idea and really the only way to get ahead as a normal worker in the current day. Blame it on the destruction of society/the middle class/wages being ground to dust VS cost of living and so on. Fuck things have got bad.

I’d live at home if my mother wasn’t a fucking psycho. Shed still make me pay to make me live there anyway so no point for me. I could tell a dozen stories about her insane behavior and I’d rather sleep under a bridge than go back there. Everything she ever told me was a lie, she beat me viscously and threatened to throw me in jail and lie to the cops if I tried to make her stop, and it took me all my formative years to realize what an insane psycho she is. And what’s really infuriating is that she’s never had to work a day in her life, she’s always been cared for and had her way paid by the men in her life. But I digress…

If you can live at home and your parents are alright I say do it as long as you can and try to budget/make a financial plan if you’re working (eg The Bogleheads 3 fund portfolio/passive broadly diversified index funds or target date retirement funds, read up on post tax Roths, 401Ks, switch to a High yield savings account etc).

I can’t believe I’ve been working full time in STEM living like a penny pinching hermit for like 15 years and I’m still broke. All my money goes towards rent and the rate I save for a home is slower than the rate the homes go up in cost JFL. The people running the show in this dogshit society should be tarred and feathered for how they sold out the nation and sold out our futures for a buck. All the money and gains go to the owners/to the top who don’t even work or produce anything.

Last edited:
Many people effectively have to live at home these days due to the insane cost of housing / rent and such. It’s a smart idea and really the only way to get ahead as a normal worker in the current day. Blame it on the destruction of society/the middle class/wages being ground to dust VS cost of living and so on. Fuck things have got bad.

I’d live at home if my mother wasn’t a fucking psycho. Shed still make me pay to make me live there anyway so no point for me. I could tell a dozen stories about her insane behavior and I’d rather sleep under a bridge than go back there. Everything she ever told me was a lie and it took me all my formative years to realize what an insane fool she is. And what’s really infuriating is that she’s never had to work a day in her life, she’s always been cared for and had her way paid by the men in her life. But I digress…

If you can live at home and your parents are alright I say do it as long as you can and try to budget/make a financial plan if you’re working (eg The Bogleheads 3 fund portfolio/passive broadly diversified index funds, read up on post tax Roths, 401Ks, switch to a High yield savings account etc).
Very insightful words. I think everyone should read this.

Very insightful words. I think everyone should read this.
Thanks mate cheers :feelsYall: you guys are great cuz you always understand my rants haha

Nobody else seems to IRL :feelsbadman: I don’t understand people anymore, like the things that the average Joe/women tend to believe are bizarre. Feels like I’m an alien at work

Living with your parents in your 20s is quite common these days which I don't understand why out of touch boomers & gen Xers don't understand this fact. Ideally it should not be like this though. Blame mass immigration & shitty housing prices.

Living with your parents in your 20s is quite common these days which I don't understand why out of touch boomers & gen Xers don't understand this fact. Ideally it should not be like this though. Blame mass immigration & shitty housing prices.
Mass immigration, of course illegal immigration, with no oversight as well as women entering the workforce en masse has done tremendous damage to western society.

Wages are ground to dust due to more competition over jobs (of course the owners/corpos/holders of the propaganda engines love that) and housing is bid up and up.

Notice Japan has had far more stable housing costs 1) because government builds a lot of housing and 2) because they actually limit their immigration strictly. Also notice Japan has non existent crime and a high trust society because diversity causes a ton of problems objectively.

The Bowling Alone Harvard author has a study on that subject where diverse communities are dramatically worse across the board — nobody trusts each other, civic engagement is lower, voting is lower, volunteering is lower, crime is higher, etc. Diversity is an obstacle not a strength.

A lot of immigrants also wind up perpetually on welfare where they’re a net drain on resources. Immigration can be totally fine of course but it needs to be:
1) legal immigration
2) you need to be selective about who you let in such that they will contribute positively to your society
3) you should only let people in who will actually integrate and follow your society’s rules/customs

It’s not complicated at all but the powers that be want to divide people so they don’t unify against them (there was an Amazon brief where they state a diverse workforce is less likely to unionize JFL) and since they’re owners they benefit from more people since more people means the homes they already have go up in value and they have more consumers. Though if all your consumers have less money individually I’m not sure how that’s supposed to pan out long form.

Basically the people running things with institutional power sold us out and sold out our futures and pushed ideological reform/worldviews via intense propaganda and that’s by and large why we’re in this fuckin mess. And nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. All young men can do is “grind” out their life of hopeless with no spouse, no real sex, no home, no decent job — it’s terrible, it’s a pitiful muck of a life and things weren’t always like this.

Last edited:
I'm an oldcel living with my parents.

tf is the point of getting your own house when you won't have a gf? fuck that shit my parents gave me shit DNA now they pay
:yes:

Same story with me, same age as you and extremely old father although not as old, yours is truly brutal. Are you neeting or?

Same story with me, same age as you and extremely old father although not as old, yours is truly brutal. Are you neeting or?
I'm neeting yeah. I'd like to go to college however I have "muh a U t I s M" but really it's just a learning disability for me. I get overloaded with the amount of information I learn in school. I couldn't even pass a simple english class. All my grades in middle and highschool were D's, F's, and if I was lucky a C. I'm also low iq so that's a big negative.

What about you? Are you NEETing?

No paid cash for my house when I was 21.

I'm neeting yeah. I'd like to go to college however I have "muh a U t I s M" but really it's just a learning disability for me. I get overloaded with the amount of information I learn in school. I couldn't even pass a simple english class. All my grades in middle and highschool were D's, F's, and if I was lucky a C. I'm also low iq so that's a big negative.

What about you? Are you NEETing?
I'm going to college, but only show up to mandatory classes and exams. Trust me you wouldn't want to go to college, it's absolutely brutal seeing how normies live life on a completely different paradigm.

If they are your biological parents and are that old, I don't know how you can love them. They set you up for a meaningless, miserable life because of their extremely selfish decision to have a child at that old of an age.

If they are your biological parents and are that old, I don't know how you can love them. They set you up for a meaningless, miserable life because of their extremely selfish decision to have a child at that old of an age.
I used to be angry about them too because of that, however they've showed so much love for me that it's impossible for me to hate them. My Mom and Dad are okay if I neet for the rest of my life. They've said it themselves. They provide me with lots of toys and video games for copes (I build homemade stuff with legos). My Mom genuinely feels really bad and said she regrets giving birth to me at such an old age. If they treated me like shit and kicked me out, told me to "muh toughen up" then I'd fucking hate them.

What about you? Are you close with your parents?

Me.

I used to be angry about them too because of that, however they've showed so much love for me that it's impossible for me to hate them. My Mom and Dad are okay if I neet for the rest of my life. They've said it themselves. They provide me with lots of toys and video games for copes (I build homemade stuff with legos). My Mom genuinely feels really bad and said she regrets giving birth to me at such an old age. If they treated me like shit and kicked me out, told me to "muh toughen up" then I'd fucking hate them.

What about you? Are you close with your parents?
Mine are incredibly bluepilled, pressure me everyday to go out/get a girlfriend even though I am legitimately in the bottom 1% of looks facially, I barely resemble a human being. Not only that but I'm also an aspie, have an absolutely disgusting monotone voice. And they never acknowledge it's because they had me at such an old age, they actually think this isn't factor.

They know deep down inside it's over but are doing it to save face socially. If they had an attitude that your mother had I'd view them differently but still couldn't bring myself to "love" them as my life is joke.

As for neeting, you can't neet forever. It will catch up to you one day, all the copes will run dry and the payday will come. I don't know what the best path is for people like us, maybe a trade that you'll do part time once you get older? It's irrelevant anyway, our lives are a shell of the lives of others, but I guess at least we should try to numb the pain if we don't have the fortitude to rope.

Last edited:
Mine are incredibly bluepilled, pressure me everyday to go out/get a girlfriend even though I am legitimately in the bottom 1% of looks facially, I barely resemble a human being. Not only that but I'm also an aspie, have an absolutely disgusting monotone voice. And they never acknowledge it's because they had me at such an old age, they actually think this isn't factor.

I know deep down inside they know it's over but are doing it to save face socially. If they had an attitude that your mother had I'd view them differently but still couldn't bring myself to "love" them as my life is joke.
My parents used to be like this until I got clinically diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. It sucks they don't understand you well enough and are still living in the old times.

As for neeting, you can't neet forever. It will catch up to you one day, all the copes will run dry and the payday will come. I don't know what the best path is for people like us, maybe a trade that you'll do part time once you get older? It's irrelevant anyway, our lives are a shell of the lives of others, but I guess at least we should try to numb the pain if we don't have the fortitude to rope.
I know. I'm 21 and have been a NEET for a tad bit over a year, and video games are already becoming a chore.

My parents used to be like this until I got clinically diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia. It sucks they don't understand you well enough and are still living in the old times.
Schizophrenia or Schizoid PD? Do you identify with these traits?

I don't believe this is an actual neurological disorder, these are the symptoms caused by ostracization in childhood, but it's relevant because studies have been done that show it's completely over when you have the symptoms. Lowest life success rate out of any PD.

Mass immigration, of course illegal immigration, with no oversight as well as women entering the workforce en masse has done tremendous damage to western society.

Wages are ground to dust due to more competition over jobs (of course the owners/corpos/holders of the propaganda engines love that) and housing is bid up and up.

Notice Japan has had far more stable housing costs 1) because government builds a lot of housing and 2) because they actually limit their immigration strictly. Also notice Japan has non existent crime and a high trust society because diversity causes a ton of problems objectively.

The Bowling Alone Harvard author has a study on that subject where diverse communities are dramatically worse across the board — nobody trusts each other, civic engagement is lower, voting is lower, volunteering is lower, crime is higher, etc. Diversity is an obstacle not a strength.

A lot of immigrants also wind up perpetually on welfare where they’re a net drain on resources. Immigration can be totally fine of course but it needs to be:
1) legal immigration
2) you need to be selective about who you let in such that they will contribute positively to your society
3) you should only let people in who will actually integrate and follow your society’s rules/customs

It’s not complicated at all but the powers that be want to divide people so they don’t unify against them (there was an Amazon brief where they state a diverse workforce is less likely to unionize JFL) and since they’re owners they benefit from more people since more people means the homes they already have go up in value and they have more consumers. Though if all your consumers have less money individually I’m not sure how that’s supposed to pan out long form.

Basically the people running things with institutional power sold us out and sold out our futures and pushed ideological reform/worldviews via intense propaganda and that’s by and large why we’re in this fuckin mess. And nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. All young men can do is “grind” out their life of hopeless with no spouse, no real sex, no home, no decent job — it’s terrible, it’s a pitiful muck of a life and things weren’t always like this.
Solid critical analysis of material conditions.

We need more of you here, Fren.

Schizophrenia or Schizoid PD? Do you identify with these traits?
Honestly I don't remember. On the quiz they gave me, I told them the schizophrenia thoughts only occur while on zoloft. They told me I have it when I clearly don't. However, I'm not going to take that off my list of conditions. Anything to help me avoid the inevitable draft is worth it.

Solid critical analysis of material conditions.

We need more of you here, Fren.
Thanks fren :feelscomfy: It’s sad and a bit surprising this is the only forum I know of where other people “get it” and relate to the same kinds of problems. Significant and common problems at that. Everywhere else you’re either censored outright or dog piled for daring to state the obvious. Often both.

There is something very insidious going on with the mainstream internet. Everyone seems to know the system is broken but how women and the woke gang want to “fix” things VS how things actually need to be fixed are entirely different planes of reality.

Last edited:
Thanks fren :feelscomfy: It’s sad and a bit surprising this is the only forum I know of where other people “get it” and relate to the same kinds of problems. Significant and common problems at that. Everywhere else you’re either censored outright or dog piled for daring to state the obvious. Often both.

There is something very insidious going on with the mainstream internet. Everyone seems to know the system is broken but how women and the woke gang want to “fix” things VS how things actually need to be fixed are entirely different planes of reality.
Very welcome.

I like it when people write effortposts with thoughtful replies instead of leaning in on dumb racist stereotypes. We're all in the same boat, after all.

22 years still live with my parents

18 and living with my mother

In my mid-thirties and still living with my parents because they won't let me move out until I find a partner ... which will never happen ... I'm fucked

I live with my parents, I'm hoping to get my own house in the next 3-5 years.

In my mid-thirties and still living with my parents because they won't let me move out until I find a partner ... which will never happen ... I'm fucked
Wont let you?
Just go