Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many here still live with their parents?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
One of the most brutal incel traits is living with your parents still when you are 30+. I have a friend that is an incel and he is 36 years old and still live at home. He has always lived there.

He doesn't even want to see his friends face to face anymore. So do you still live with your parents and how old are you?

Yes, am 26. I dont see myself ever getting my own place tbh

getting my own house is a pipe dream at this point

I had to move back in with my mother after living alone for 5 years since my mom can't afford to live alone. I don't necessarily mind it as its cheaper for me this way too.

It does make me wonder how people would view it though. 28 and "still" living with my mother. Oh well. Women don't like me anyway so my SMV couldn't get any lower so doesn't matter in the end.

Probably half of this forum

I live with my parents. :feelsbadman:

Of course I do.

750px-Map-1596623900947_.png

We live alone.

I had to move back in with my mother after living alone for 5 years since my mom can't afford to live alone. I don't necessarily mind it as its cheaper for me this way too.

It does make me wonder how people would view it though. 28 and "still" living with my mother. Oh well. Women don't like me anyway so my SMV couldn't get any lower so doesn't matter in the end.
Taking care of your mother and family should be considered top tier traits.
At least it used to. Today it's a whole different ball game.

Taking care of your mother and family should be considered top tier traits.
At least it used to. Today it's a whole different ball game.
What's that saying. Women would rather have sex with a man who lives with his wife than a man who lives with his mother.

It is what it is. Women love psychopaths anyway

tf is the point of getting your own house when you won't have a gf? fuck that shit my parents gave me shit DNA now they pay

Lol! I would love for that to happen.

If you live at home at 18 you are disposable to foids

near impossible living alone in 2024. everything is expensive as hell

Great find! I will dig into that thread right now.

near impossible living alone in 2024. everything is expensive as hell
It's the little pool of elites trying to absorb all the wealth for themselves. You shall own nothing and be happy.

I'm a 23 yo NEET living with my mom

I left home in the middle of the night in October 2019. Not seen family ever since.

Do you have any regrets about leaving your family and trying to make it on your own?

28yo and living with my father

I’m 24 years old and still live with my parents

One of the most brutal incel traits is living with your parents still when you are 30+. I have a friend that is an incel and he is 36 years old and still live at home. He has always lived there.

He doesn't even want to see his friends face to face anymore. So do you still live with your parents and how old are you?
Both my parents are dead and I am living a very lonely life, barely surviving as a wage slave. However, I am in control of my own life. And I can do whatever I want as an adult which is okay in my mind. I was raised by baby boomers and they didn't do shit to help me.

Both my parents are dead and I am living a very lonely life, barely surviving as a wage slave. However, I am in control of my own life. And I can do whatever I want as an adult which is okay in my mind. I was raised by baby boomers and they didn't do shit to help me.
And you should be damn proud about it! Hold your head up high and never let the bastards bring you down.

I do. I'm in my 30s. It's a huge shame.
I used to rent a flat and rooms for more than 3 years btw but now I don't have a money.

I do. I'm in my 30s. It's a huge shame.
I used to rent a flat and rooms for more than 3 years btw but now I don't have a money.
That must truly suck! Do you have a job now so you can plan to move out again?

And you should be damn proud about it! Hold your head up high and never let the bastards bring you down.
I have the fear of homelessness over my head on a daily basis. All I can do is try to protect my health and pay my rent on time. I have bills piling up and my health is declining unfortunately.

That must truly suck! Do you have a job now so you can plan to move out again?
I'm going to try mentoring but I don't think it would be too profitable.
Regular jobs sucks. Too many bullies and normgroids.

I have the fear of homelessness over my head on a daily basis. All I can do is try to protect my health and pay my rent on time. I have bills piling up and my health is declining unfortunately.
Sad to hear that. Man, we deserve so much better.

I'm going to try mentoring but I don't think it would be too profitable.
Regular jobs sucks. Too many bullies and normgroids.
Is mentoring some teacher light job? I hope you make some money and thrive.