Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many here are truly non NT ?

Just not right in the noggin meself

There are some bullies (mainly NTs) amongst our incel layer, who have to raise their self-esteem with bullying nonNTs. @nice_try is the best example or he's just trolling with height cope (height is also important, but face and being NT are more important). NTpill is real.
I don't bully non-NTs.
"Height cope" doesn't exist. Height literally is the most important trait in a man because women won't even consider you if you're too small.

I don't bully non-NTs.
"Height cope" doesn't exist. Height literally is the most important trait in a man because women won't even consider you if you're too small.
I only say that

if you're "non-NT" in the sense of socially awkward, you can fix that, social behavior can be learned and trained.
if you're "non-NT" in the sense of mentally ill to a degree that you cannot act like a normal person, then you are defective and have no business demanding a normal relationship with a normal woman.

That's not bullying that just my oppinion and it's highly logical.

I promise you I am deeply mentally deranged. I was the "weird kid" through all of primary (elementary) school and most of secondary (middle) school. I managed to use my autistic brain to learn how to emulate normalfag behaviour and so did much better socially in my teens but even then my retardism kept breaking through so I have only managed to keep two friends overall. So yeah, I am definitely fully non-NT but for short periods of time I can emulate NT but only for a night and then I need a month to recover.

I was diagnosed with autism very very late, at 16 or 17. Fuck third world schools which don't screen for autism, fuck the 1st world educational system which doesn't screen for autism, fuck my parents' shit up with a rusty machete. They all let me LDAR whenever out of school.

But my dream is to crash a DSM convention and subscribe to Pewdiepie.

I'm now neurotypical.

I have ADD in contrast, which resulted greatly contributed to my chronic haze, though it is partially due to Schizophrenia genes from Mother.
Resident Evil 4 remake is too expensive for me.

I haven't had a friend in 10 years so I think that justifies me as a legit autist.
I don't believe you need a diagnosis to consider yourself non NT as you know yourself that your brain is different to normies and your life experiences will tell you. It is difficult to get a diagnosis as an adult.

Diagnosed with Autism, pretty sure I have BPD or some other shit as well.