Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many here are solid normie+ incels yet approached 100s of girls and failed at tin

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How many here are solid normie+ incels yet approached 100s of girls and failed at tinder

because in reality, normies don't get shit, even tall ones, unless you count dating obese older women as a looks match.

mylifeistrash said:
How many here are solid normie+ incels yet approached 100s of girls and failed at tinder

because in reality, normies don't get shit, even tall ones, unless you count dating obese older women as a looks match.

ME.  I'm basically your average 20 yo joe, but yeah.  All I could really get (if I wanted) are elderly fat salt ridden harlots...of which I'll take a hard pass.  Its because the chads of the world are spinning 5-10 or so girls at a time...so if lets say the top 5% of men do this...well, do the math.

gideon said:
mylifeistrash said:
ME. I'm basically your average 20 yo joe, but yeah. All I could really get (if I wanted) are elderly fat salt ridden harlots...of which I'll take a hard pass. Its because the chads of the world are spinning 5-10 or so girls at a time...so if lets say the top 5% of men do this...well, do the math.

i play ball with genetics freaks, all tall black/whites dudes, 6'3+, athletic as hell and they're INCEL AS FUCK, and super NT

but im repeating shit i said a billion times and no one believes me, oh well

I don't believe you

Only severely below average NT men are incel

The only way you are incel with normie plus looks is if you're a raging aut

I feel like this is exactly my situation tbh

_incelinside said:
I don't believe you

The only way you are incel with normie plus looks is if you're a raging aut

:(

You're retarded if you think normies get nothing. Just get out of your basement and get some foids.

Well, I´m tall and white and have approached hundreds of girls, but I can´t say I´m normie+ though, my goofy face fucks me

Bernard said:
Well, I´m tall and white and have approached hundreds of girls, but I can´t say I´m normie+ though, my goofy face fucks me

it's impossible to be tall, white and be incel unless you're literally like a PSL 2

even i know this and have gotten called a complete fakecel on here but i'm a total aspie so i'm justified.

Start approaching and you'll realize it's pointless after 20 or more approaches.

_incelinside said:

I thought only the involuntary celibate are incel, and that can occur due to numerous factors outside the subject's volition. Thus someone who has tried 1000 times and failed (looks not counted) is, by definition, an incel, while one that hasn't tried at all isn't by the same definition.

Sorry to bring this up but I keep seeing this "not one of us" trope and want to make sure that the walls we're building are technically sound.

1000 approaches with almost zero success.

I can't approach girls, I am high inhib.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back