Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many here are KHHV

The only real death tier phenos are rice and pygmies

Even abos mog us by a bit

And khoisan too

The other 2 groups are mostly phased out yellows are the only large group of subhumans left jfl

ok mister smart ass, that doesnt change that they look like sands
Ultra scope 21

No they don’t, literally look up the different phenos & compare them. Meds are Gracile Med & Atlanto Med, whereas sands are Armenoid & Orientaloid
Sicilians and Central Italians have Armenoid influence

how the f are you so familiar with all of this??? you have a phd or what
rotting on anthropology forums, spending hours trying to determine my phenotype whilst chad was banging my oneitis also helped

idk i don't have one i just added that in as a joke
i do she is 6'1 blond blue eyed long legged and very beautiful even though @Grim_Reaper and @cripplecel cope and say she is 5-6 / 10

Op is delusional lol

also I love how this thread turned into a race thread lmfao

most Italians look semitic. like not full Sand , but Ashkenazi ish which is half levantine
Shitskins be like: "nooooo u ain't white you're one of us", bitch no, Italians and Greeks literally created Western Civilization. They have and want nothing to do with Sandnigger Mudslimes.

Shitskins be like: "nooooo u ain't white you're one of us", bitch no, Italians and Greeks literally created Western Civilization. They have and want nothing to do with Sandnigger Mudslimes.
Main qimg a1c7fafaf67d57d998fa7403370388cf pjlq

10%< is a lot that means one of your great grandparents was fully sand

Nigger I know tall aspies who slay.

Nigger I know tall aspies who slay.
yes and i know a 4'11 pajeet techno janitor who slays so what nig??? what we are looking at is an exception to the rule not the rule itself

the fact that it doesn't go back that much makes it worse tho
It literally doesn't matter, (((23andme))) is in no way accurate. If it were, then Southern Europeans would have IQs closer to those of Sandnigger countries. Guess why they don't.

It literally doesn't matter, (((23andme))) is in no way accurate. If it were, then Southern Europeans would have IQs closer to those of Sandnigger countries. Guess why they don't.
If you look at it like that then it's accurate actually. 23andme data shows a lot of sub saharan african (low IQ) in many sand countries and guess what those countries have lower IQ.

also it's not all Southern Europeans it's mostly Southern Italians I think