Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many here are KHHV

If you look at it like that then it's accurate actually. 23andme data shows a lot of sub saharan african (low IQ) in many sand countries and guess what those countries have lower IQ.
Very few subsaharans live in the Middle East. IQ stats literally disprove the bullshit that Southern Europeans are just sands. If they were, they would be just as low IQ as sands.

Last edited:
Very few subsaharan live in the Middle East. IQ stats literally disprove the bullshit that Southern Europeans are just sands. If they were, they would be just as low IQ as sands.
it's not that they live there, it's that there's a lot of traces of them in middle eastern areas . even those traces would be enough to bring down the IQ of whoever has them because jigaboo genes are dominant even 1% is too much and will be very clearly visible

rotting on anthropology forums, spending hours trying to determine my phenotype whilst chad was banging my oneitis also helped

one of the most worthless things one can spend time learning about are phenotypes and racial statistics. i wish I would've learned something lucrative and moneymaxxed instead.

Very few subsaharan live in the Middle East. IQ stats literally disprove the bullshit that Southern Europeans are just sands. If they were, they would be just as low IQ as sands.
also again i just said not all Southern Europeans it's mostly greeks and sicilians I think

one of the most worthless things one can spend time learning about are phenotypes and racial statistics. i wish I would've learned something lucrative and moneymaxxed instead.
in theory it's good to know you're a phenotype if you're trying to surgerymaxx, so you get a face that is more natural looking

it's not that they live there, it's that there's a lot of traces of them in middle eastern areas . even those traces would be enough to bring down the IQ of whoever has them because jigaboo genes are dominant even 1% is too much and will be very clearly visible
Southern European countries aren't 100% European either due to migration. We should still see similar IQs even with migration.

also again i just said not all Southern Europeans it's mostly greeks and sicilians I think

Southern European countries aren't 100% European either due to migration. We should still see similar IQs even with migration.
IQ is not fully genetic , up to 15 points can be dependent on the environment but also, since semitic genes unlike african genes are extremely recessive i doubt 12.5% of it would have much effect

IQ is not fully genetic , up to 15 points can be dependent on the environment but also, since semitic genes unlike african genes are extremely recessive i doubt 12.5% of it would have much effect
Dependant on the environment. Right. And why is the environment in Southern Europe better than the sand one?

grAY threads are so fucking boring :feelsUnreal:

another thing, the original comment was about how southern europeans look like sands. just because they look like sands doesn't mean they're the same , genotype ≠ phenotype

You're probably not even rice kek you're infiltrator troll wmaf fetishist @KillNiggers look at this cuck he is another one with interracial fetish
at first i thought he could be a ricecel cuz lots here admit their race is a failo but hes clearly trolling

I'm KHHV eye contactless conversationless.

No they don’t, literally look up the different phenos & compare them. Meds are Gracile Med & Atlanto Med, whereas sands are Armenoid & Orientaloid

@Chudpreet @based_meme @Made in Heaven @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Arnocel its like i have to bring this up everyday
JFL @ shitskin race copers.

No they don’t, literally look up the different phenos & compare them. Meds are Gracile Med & Atlanto Med, whereas sands are Armenoid & Orientaloid

@Chudpreet @based_meme @Made in Heaven @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Arnocel its like i have to bring this up everyday
Just post the pheno maps for him

JFL @ shitskin race copers.
Yeah kek: Back in the day, half of the channels/servers I was on for anything "stormfront" related were Meds and/or Slavs or mixed with them in someway, we even had a guy who was Sicilian with blue eyes kek.

They also will never be able to understand the concept of racial realism, which applies to genetics heavily, and will just screech "muh pheno smv bro!"
ok mister smart ass, that doesnt change that they look like sands
Image 10

Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

Image 9

Image 6

All from populations considered Med(Italian, Albanian, and Spanish)

Average med pheno(Gracile Med)

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

not cope not only does it look brown and can sometimes pass as such, it's also the most gracilized pheno in all of europe I think out of all the Mediterranid phenotypes Atlanto-Med is the best one
The phenotype face composite I shared above hardly looks "brown" not to mention, the facial features/shape still looks distinctly European.

But yeah I do agree, Atlanto-Med is the best, alongside Atlantid which is common in France & considered a pure "Nordid-Mediterranid" hybrid.
View attachment 1140756View attachment 1140757
South Italians generally plot closer to turks (also armenians and georgians there asw) than they do to the french
From what I understand, this may also be in part due to this:
DnacompamountJ2

Also, Europeans as a whole sill cluster closer together compared to non-Europeans.

BezO34o

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

It's also worth noting, Western Anatolia once was effectively White, and you can see this by the larger amounts of Steppe/Yamnaya in them:

Yamnayadna

Closer to that of other South Euros, as opposed to other MENA.
View attachment 1140768
10%< is a lot that means one of your great grandparents was fully sand
It's not much, and no it doesn't work like that, most of these MENA genes come from before the Arab invasions, they've been present in Europe for thousands of years.

5-10% is hardly anything; it's less than what Castizos have in them.

Imagine using (((23andme))) as a source lmao.
Kek, most genetic composites show Meds usually have single-digit amounts of MENA in them, similar to the amount of Asiatic in Slavs.
Fo4ar4ewdep11

Early twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73%,[6] with some recent studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80%

I do somewhat agree, living conditions & QOL can impact IQ, but a lot of is hereditary.

Also, this study:

Found a strong correlation between EEF/ANF & cognitive ability.

does hug from sister count if not iam khhv

View attachment 1141401

It's also worth noting, Western Anatolia once was effectively White, and you can see this by the larger amounts of Steppe/Yamnaya in them:

View attachment 1141405

It's not much, and no it doesn't work like that, most of these MENA genes come from before the Arab invasions, they've been present in Europe for thousands of years.

Kek, most genetic composites show Meds usually have single-digit amounts of MENA in them, similar to the amount of Asiatic in Slavs.

View attachment 1141408

I do somewhat agree, living conditions & QOL can impact IQ, but a lot of is hereditary.

Also, this study:

Yeah kek: Back in the day, half of the channels/servers I was on for anything "stormfront" related were Meds and/or Slavs or mixed with them in someway, we even had a guy who was Sicilian with blue eyes kek.

They also will never be able to understand the concept of racial realism, which applies to genetics heavily, and will just screech "muh pheno smv bro!"

View attachment 1141389

Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

View attachment 1141393
View attachment 1141394

View attachment 1141395

All from populations considered Med(Italian, Albanian, and Spanish)

Average med pheno(Gracile Med)

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

The phenotype face composite I shared above hardly looks "brown" not to mention, the facial features/shape still looks distinctly European.

But yeah I do agree, Atlanto-Med is the best, alongside Atlantid which is common in France & considered a pure "Nordid-Mediterranid" hybrid.

From what I understand, this may also be in part due to this:
View attachment 1141398

Also, Europeans as a whole sill cluster closer together compared to non-Europeans.

View attachment 1141399

View attachment 1141401

View attachment 1141405

View attachment 1141408

Also, this study:

His (gracile med) eyebrows and lips and nose look semitic
Im talking about the 10%< that’s as much as if you had one great grandparent who was fully MENA
Yeah if ur using meds from like spain or north italy the ones then they probably don’t have any
I doubt there’s a strong correlation
IMG 2815

This doesn’t look like the IQ map you sent

My friends little sister gave me like a one second hug (not to sure why) so I am khv

doesnt make any sense
Don't listen to niggas like that.

They think if you are white that automatically means makes you fakecel. Very low iq

I am here KHHV

His (gracile med) eyebrows and lips and nose look semitic
No, his nose is not hooked, it is very different from the average semitic nose.
Im talking about the 10%< that’s as much as if you had one great grandparent who was fully MENA
Still, that's less than the Native DNA for Castizos.
Yeah if ur using meds from like spain or north italy the ones then they probably don’t have any
I doubt there’s a strong correlation View attachment 1141436
This doesn’t look like the IQ map you sent
EEF is present in all Euros, and in MENAs it's not one of their main genetic components, it's Natufian, INF, etc.

it's fleshy and very wide at the root
Not hooked or as wide/big as the average Semitic.
in my book anywhere around 12.5% is the border for ethnicdom
this is what 87% euro 13% nafri looks like

guess-my-ethnicity-in-which-countries-would-i-pass-v0-2vufyffe37ac1.jpg
1. South Euro MENA DNA is not "Nafri" it comes from the Natufians who came from the Levant.
2. Where is he from?