Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many guys actually wear shoe lifts?

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
Of course there are varying degrees of shoe lifts on the market, but as far as soles marketed to make your height a few inches taller, I imagine it would be in the ballpark of 5% of guys but I live in a mogger city so idk.
This, combined with dudes already lying about their height, would you say shoe lifts skew peoples perception of how tall the average man really is, or are they so uncommon it's basically negligible?

in real life? nobody. and the ones that do, get ridiculed beyond help

in real life? nobody. and the ones that do, get ridiculed beyond help
Rule #1 of wearing lifts is to not fucking tell anyone and keep it as discreet as possible

I'm so short even if I had shoelift I would be short, if I wanted to be considered tall i would need 5cm+ and that wouldn't be discreet at all

No height 4 ur face

Shoe lifts are maybe for special events like social events or parties, not for regular everyday use. And even then they probably prefer the shoes that have thick soles .

Shoe lifts are maybe for special events like social events or parties, not for regular everyday use. And even then they probably prefer the shoes that have thick soles .
Most short guys are just way too short for this to help though. You need to be 6 feet to get girls, and the short guys need a whole lot of inches for that.

Arent shoes by themselves technically helping you with your height? I wear normal everyday shoes and i feel like without them i lose an inch or two. Out in public i do sometimes notice particularly shorter dudes having absurdly huge shoes.

All that being taller does is make more people notice how ugly you actually are, so unless you're height-challenged with an average/above average face I don't see any reason why someone should wear lifts.

Most short guys are just way too short for this to help though. You need to be 6 feet to get girls, and the short guys need a whole lot of inches for that.
Wearing lifts as a turbo manlet to women is like making a piece of shit less stinky

Of course there are varying degrees of shoe lifts on the market, but as far as soles marketed to make your height a few inches taller, I imagine it would be in the ballpark of 5% of guys but I live in a mogger city so idk.
This, combined with dudes already lying about their height, would you say shoe lifts skew peoples perception of how tall the average man really is, or are they so uncommon it's basically negligible?
I'm going to buy some

At the very least i think manlets should wear shoe lifts and fake their height when taking job interviews, since you only have to do it once and it can have a useful benefit for a long time without having to fake height during the actual job.

The problem with shoe lift ig afaik is that they can't be used comfortably for very long regularly so it needs to be used strategically.

Air Max 90 r enough for me but im also already 187 and with the nikes im 190 i would say

I will use them when I go to sea to height mog the Asians even harder

I use special soles because my feet hurt when I walk without it and it gives me a bit of a height boost and it looks natural.

The issue for me is why add 1-2 inches when you can add 4-5

Wear AF1's which add 1-2 onto your height and then shoe lifts

Of course when you take your shoes off your whole grift is over.

Soyciety doesn't take well to men who wear lifts. It doesn't like "non-naturals". Meanwhile foids wear 15 cm heels, bra padding, ass padding, tons of fake-up, etc... all to defraud their SMV and enables even higher levels of hypergamy.

But to answer your question: I don't wear lifts, but wear sneakers like Adidas courtmaster.

Probably, a small percentage wear them.
Further, most don't know how much height they are getting, so they will be shorter than they expected; the advertised height is technically incorrect, as explained here.
Summarization of height per layer of shoes, from a comment:
  • 1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
  • 2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
  • 3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
  • 4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)
  • NOTE: Results may vary based on your weight and how often the insoles are used as they become more compressed over time

Actual shoe lifts: Nobody
Height increasing shoes: Everybody

Height increasing shoes were uncommon a decade ago, now every shoe gives you at least an inch of height.
It's rare to see anyone in flat bottom shoes.