Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many good looking 7+ people have incel based interests and personalities but can larp easily?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I'd say probably 60-80% of them are not truly normies and most of them are larping.

Broadly overestimating, boyo. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

If any one +7 is larping here they would have to be mentally ill.

Before I used to attempt conversations and I'd often mention my "weird" interests when trying to get a conversation going with my classmates. None of them were really interested in such stuff. Literally not a single good looking guy cared more than to say ''thats kinda cool".

send me their names and I will have them purged from this community.

Why on fucking earth a 7+ male would LARP on this forum? Does not make sense at all.

10% or less imho.
Why on fucking earth a 7+ male would LARP on this forum? Does not make sense at all.

I agree. Being social and out in the real world is probably as addictive as heroin if one is 7+. Internet forums would never even enter the picture.

I'd say probably 60-80% of them are not truly normies and most of them are larping.

What makes you think this?

Last edited:
:feelswhat:

OP's posts are always a mindfuck. He needs to try a different translator tbh
What I'm saying is how many people who are 7+ are good looking but also aware of the causation behind everything to eb blackpilled.
Typically peopel who know things are only when the causation behind things become apparent to the point of interest. And it's only of interest to many incels because they are not good looking nad so they have to wonder. But people who are privileged have a silver spoon in their mouths, and they go blind in one eye (the eye where everyhting isn't proper and secure).

quiet a few there is no doubt about it

Seriously doubt it.

The irony is that normies are always LARPing. That's the entire point of being a normie: to constantly conform and adapt to the changing society, no matter how vapid or dull it is. If incels were liked by society, there'd be a lot of LARPing normies. I'm almost certain that 7/10 people DO NOT naturally have incel interests and personalities. That would almost imply they have an inner life. Normies have no use for an inner life. They have Netflix. Let's list this out

Incel interests:
Violent Anime
Violent/Strategic video games
non-popular music like Norwegian speed metal & Bach
best-gore
right-wing/libertarian politics
philosophy
economics
Masturbating or nofap (it's all cope)
being outraged at NPCs & redditors.
complaining/arguing

Incel personalities:
Shut-in
autism
meekness
spurts of rage
mind fog
depressed
narcissism
full of hate

NOPE. I just don't see average 7/10 people being into our shit in their free time.

Last edited:
The irony is that normies are always LARPing. That's the entire point of being a normie: to constantly conform and adapt to the changing society, no matter how vapid or dull it is. If incels were liked by society, there'd be a lot of LARPing normies. I'm almost certain that 7/10 people DO NOT naturally have incel interests and personalities. That would almost imply they have an inner life. Normies have no use for an inner life. They have Netflix. Let's list this out

Incel interests:
Violent Anime
best-gore
philosophy
economics
complaining/arguing

Incel personalities:
Shut-in
autism
meekness
spurts of rage
mind fog
depressed
narcissism
full of hate

NOPE. I just don't see average 7/10 people being into our shit in their free time.
how much soylent did u drink today?

Cope. Perfectly healthy for a 7+ man to enjoy the suffering of lesser human beings that let him monoplize the sexual marketplace.
Cope. Perfectly healthy for a 7+ man to enjoy the suffering of lesser human beings that let him monoplize the sexual marketplace. Dont forget that males are brutally competing against each other for pussy.

how much soylent did u drink today?

I'm one of those fags that never drinks soy to preserve my "alphaness" despite the fact that soy very marginally increases estrogen, and that beer has substantially more estrogen than soy.

I'm one of those fags that never drinks soy to preserve my "alphaness" despite the fact that soy very marginally increases estrogen, and that beer has substantially more estrogen than soy.
beer is gay I agree

pack it up boys, everyone here is a larping chad:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelzez:

Incel interests:
Violent Anime
best-gore
philosophy
economics
complaining/arguing

Incel personalities:
Shut-in
autism
meekness
spurts of rage
mind fog
depressed
narcissism
full of hate

Dude that baisically described my entire life diagnosed autism masturbation 2/3 times a day absolutely love philosophy i love economics's agree with the Norwegian band not into best gore fucking hell you actually boiled my entire life down in 1 category that actually blew my mind

Whenever an incel gets doxed he ends up being a high tier normie

Whenever an incel gets doxed he ends up being a high tier normie

Isn't that because you have to actually be somebody for a dox to actually work? ie: have social media, have social circles, actually leave the house, actually have connections to the real world through school or work, etc etc etc, so yeah, of course theyre all gona be normie.

Last edited:
Dude that baisically described my entire life diagnosed autism masturbation 2/3 times a day absolutely love philosophy i love economics's agree with the Norwegian band not into best gore fucking hell you actually boiled my entire life down in 1 category that actually blew my mind

It's weird how small the internet is when you narrow it down to what's important to the individual. Among various sites I visit, I stumble upon comments or users serendipitously; if they happened to use their real name it could be that I've met them before in real life, or it could be a stranger that I noticed who also commented in completely unrelated videos. This might be another way to say that there are only a handful of people in the world who speak English and share your specific introverted passsions.

It's weird how small the internet is when you narrow it down to what's important to the individual. Among various sites I visit, I stumble upon comments or users serendipitously; if they happened to use their real name it could be that I've met them before in real life, or it could be a stranger that I noticed who also commented in completely unrelated videos. This might be another way to say that there are only a handful of people in the world who speak English and share your specific introverted passsions.

Right so we are the minority then cause i get this feeling