Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many friends do you have

How many friends do you have

• Zero (never began)

Votes: 46 56.1%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 9 11.0%

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 4+ (fakecel)

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
I haven't had a friend in seven-eight years, since I started high school

Zero. Friendships are overrated in adulthood. Only romantic relationships matter.

Two in real life.

Only guys I ever knew that were worth a damn.

Well ok thats not true.

I've known others we just grew apart and never communicated again.

ZERO. havent had a true friend since 11!

0.0034627377477e77377388

No (real) friends since middle school

It’s all relatively shallow because I can’t be fully understood and have constant emotional lows

I have 1 friend from my work. He lived close to my apartment and we had fun in the weekend.
Now that I have moved city I only talk to him over the phone. So zero now I guess.

I have like 4/5 friends, then again friendships are a fickle thing, one day you can wake up and found that no one talks to you anymore. I also recieve much bullshit from my friends.

0. No hyperbole involved at all. Not some fakecel bullshit like "wEll I doNt HavE A tRueeeee FriEnd" (meanwhile they actually have 3 friends). Fucking 0, absolutely not a single soul.

I had friends when I was in school, until they all got gf and stop chatting with me.
Zero “friends” currently

I have like 4/5 friends, then again friendships are a fickle thing, one day you can wake up and found that no one talks to you anymore. I also recieve much bullshit from my friends.
:feelsree:

None. I was friendless as a kid and I still am in my late twenties. Sometimes I find myself daydreaming about having long walks with a redpilled friend to discuss politics and philosophy with. :feelsbadman:

I had only one friend and he roped 2 years ago :cryfeels:

He has 0 friends, real friends don’t just forget about you 1 day.
Never began for me. Being low-iq and non-nt is a death sentence.

I almost Lost 4 of those the other day, and one friend i see about 3 times a year.
He has 0 friends, real friends don’t just
forget about you 1 day.
Never began for me. Being low-iq and non-nt is a death sentence.
What i meant was that i don't value friendships that much anymore, most of the time Even if You have friend You'll be the "expendable" friend, and it takes quite a toll on You. Even being taken as a clown from time to time i feel like it's Best for your mental health to have some social interactions

None. I was friendless as a kid and I still am in my late twenties. Sometimes I find myself daydreaming about having long walks with a redpilled friend to discuss politics and philosophy with. :feelsbadman:
Do you live in Germany? I ask bc of your picture and status

Had two friends, but each of them went separate ways. One guy I still keep contact with, but due to his life choices it's limited. The other guy found a girlfriend and cut himself off. I hang around with two other people, but mostly not to be alone and to keep in touch with normalfag part of the society.

Aside from a few brocels here, none.

Friends are not needed. I had never a friendship. And that is good. Look at me now. Im a well [UWSL]mentally balanced gentleman[/UWSL] they spend his time in a forum they are used by [UWSL]other mentally balanced gentleman and talking to them about my stalking adventures.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Depends how u define friends, I have friends but I browse .is all day long

0 irl friends. im in loads of discords and cant even make any online friends. its over for me

Zero. Friendships are overrated in adulthood. Only romantic relationships matter.
Fuck off saying this shit, having 0 friends is just as bad as having no dating life

Being a socialite is a feminine trait

None. However, I have one "acquaintance" I know somewhat well. His name is Justus Grossbier.

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 15 54 53

Last edited:
Long time loner. :feelsUgh:

:feelsohgod: Sad to say it never began for me either.

Pretty much sure I've pissed every single person I've ever met off by caring about how fuck society is

My last friend just tolerates me as a annoying fuck who spams him on Discord about shit...

Ah well was born and alone and die alone nothing changing for this brocel.:feelsLSD:

Id say I have some friends but I am very low on their priority list

Probably 1 friend

Does family count as friends?

if not then only 1.

Two in real life.

Only guys I ever knew that were worth a damn.

Well ok thats not true.

I've known others we just grew apart and never communicated again.
Same

my last 'friend' ghosted me in 2017 after bragging about how hard he mogs me :lul::feelzez:

I have one associate, excluding this site. (And some other problems...)

Only 1 who I pretty much only talk to through in text even though I know him in real life we pretty much never hangout anymore. I guess I have a few old irl friends that I could text too, but never do because what's the point it'll be the same situation.

depends on your definition of friend. the normie definition is what i like to call an acquaintance but my definition of an actual friend is someone you trust and can rely on. someone who gives you their trust back and will listen to your problems. a friend genuinely cares about your well being and is there for you. so in my case, 0. but if you think my standards are too high for what a true friend is then idk a couple i guess?

None and no reason to, but if i had to i would pick a selective branch, male friends are nonsensical to have without any interest or benefit.