Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is it so hard to make friends

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
as I have autism my whole life I never had many friends. after middle school I lost them all. I have a question for incels who still manage to make friends. How do you do it like what is the easiest way to make friends? I most of all want a friend group where I can do cool stuff with them like friend stuff.

It was easier to make friends 25 years ago when social media didn't exist.

Same broo am also autistic a tip from me is to improve your testosterone fighting skills and physique cant make friends if noone respects you

Same broo am also autistic a tip from me is to improve your testosterone fighting skills and physique cant make friends if noone respects you
I don't like hurting people

As an autistic person you are unlikely to be able to have social life like NT people do, and don't try to force friendship, if people don't like you, you may run into problems.

As an autistic person you are unlikely to be able to have social life like NT people do, and don't try to force friendship, if people don't like you, you may run into problems.
oh i understand. i try to be nice to everyone but im just bad at talking to people

oh i understand. i try to be nice to everyone but im just bad at talking to people
No need to be nice to everyone, be neutral. If you're too nice normies may exploit it. Treat people like they treat you

No need to be nice to everyone, be neutral. If you're too nice normies may exploit it. Treat people like they treat you
oh thats a good thing to remember thanks

as I have autism my whole life I never had many friends. after middle school I lost them all. I have a question for incels who still manage to make friends. How do you do it like what is the easiest way to make friends? I most of all want a friend group where I can do cool stuff with them like friend stuff.
You don’t have value that is redeemable that’s why I guess

max are you under 27?

Impossible to make friends but easy to make enemies

It's easier to make friends when you share things in common and spend time together.
It might not work but if you have hobbies or interests you could try going to meet ups or clubs. (gym, sports, DnD, 40k, martial arts... look for anything that you might like)

If you wanted to be more relatable to normies you could also try getting into some of their hobbies, but I'm not really sure what normies do for fun tbh.

Disclaimer: I have no friends (because I could never relate to people irl)

Some people might like how nice you are, but some people will also try to take advantage of it.

I hope you find friends, you deserve some ! :heart:

I know this is very generic advice but idk what you tried or haven't tried yet.

same literally 1/1 even though i dont want a friend group

It's easier to make friends when you share things in common and spend time together.
It might not work but if you have hobbies or interests you could try going to meet ups or clubs. (gym, sports, DnD, 40k, martial arts... look for anything that you might like)

If you wanted to be more relatable to normies you could also try getting into some of their hobbies, but I'm not really sure what normies do for fun tbh.

Disclaimer: I have no friends (because I could never relate to people irl)

Some people might like how nice you are, but some people will also try to take advantage of it.

I hope you find friends, you deserve some ! :heart:

I know this is very generic advice but idk what you tried or haven't tried yet.
I don't like many things that normies do so I struggle to relate to them. But i will try my best to make some friends this year. Btw thanks for saying I deserve friends, it's sad that you also don't have friends and it's for a similar reason to mine. I hope you make some friends too since it would give you a better life.

If i could just make them like in minecraft, Id be friendful, Damn technology havent reached that far

They can sense your neurodivergence.

Autism cripples many of your social & cognitive performances.

why do you want friends?

Easiest way I find is online games. Have some skill, do your part (if teamwork is key), jestermaxx a bit for the normies, and you'll be added or you can add them. Play regularly, slowly open up and volunteer info socially like you would in-person (because people need to be able to relate to you to care about you), and that's mostly it. You've now "made friends," so to speak.

To answer your thread's question, it's because people are reluctant to open up to strangers, especially outside of their cliques in low trust societies. And the internet is very low trust, for obvious reasons.

cause men are also superficial to some extend, just like women.
Chads most likely hang out with fellow Chads and ChadLites.
Normies with Normies,
And then comes the cesspool of LTN´s, Sub5´s and truecels.

No friends ever but attract enemies like moth to light

It was easier to make friends 25 years ago when social media didn't exist.
while not exactly social media, the internet (forums, discord a little bit) saved me because I was basically a loser all my life. Without the internet I would've had no contact with anybody and probably woulda roped by now