Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many faps do you think you already did through your life?

:feelsgah:

I was early, I started at 5. Since I'm in my thirties, it's close to 50'000. I fap alot.
Damn how you can start at 5 years. That means how fucked is the west , little kids instead of playing soccer are fapping early when the cum is not there yet.

Damn how you can start at 5 years. That means how fucked is the west , little kids instead of playing soccer are fapping early when the cum is not there yet.
It's simple, one day at the age of 5, I discovered that I could get pleasure by pressing my bird. It has nothing to do with the West, as I was unaware of sexual activities until the age of 11-12.

i am 20

8-12k idk

Maybe like 10 or 12 i'm not sure.

Probably like 80 or 90

If I had to estimate, maybe 1000-2000s. Maybe somewhere within that number range.

I've been masturbating pretty much daily since I was 14. Can't do the math, and sometimes I go more than once. I'm guessing around 2200-2300.

At least a few thousand.