Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many copes are you from rope?

How many copes are you from rope

• Total voters
LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
We all have some good copes to distract us from our inceldom. How many copes would it take to remove from your life to make You give up.

Me, I need two. Gymcel and browsing The webs, its The best cope for me.

my most recent purchase, old black rope
gonna learn how to tie it, hang it in my chamber
perfect reminder, occult of I'm made of
come try it out whenever you wanna

Browsing this site, food and audiobooks. I am close though. My health is slowly declining. It gets harder for me to cook or concentrate on listening or reading stuff.

So I voted two as they are not fully in action anymore.

It still far away, but if everything else fails though, and copes stops working for me, then maybe.....

Rope is around the corner waiting for me, but it won't be me who pushes me to it, I hate the world and people more than myself, so I could probably endure neetdom for long if it wasn't for family and society conspiracies not to mention my son of a roastie brain.

We all have some good copes to distract us from our inceldom. How many copes would it take to remove from your life to make You give up.

Me, I need two. Gymcel and browsing The webs, its The best cope for me.
I usually cope with videogames, anime and the interwebs. But lately the effectiveness of these copes has gone downhill. Im 28 years now, no friends or girfriend, unemployed although i wageslaved for a good chunk of 8 years and even tried to careermax with studying computer engineering but i failed because im too stupid. Now i can't even bother searching for a new job at the moment even if i should dot it right now.