Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many contacts do you have added on your phone?

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
Besides my parents, I have just one person's number added.
Most of the text messages I have received are SMS text authentications and messages from my ISP.

All the numbers I have on my contacts list are my blood relatives. I seldom have any calls or messages either way.

My contacts are my Mom and Dad.

Fakecel if you manage to have contacts outside of family

Realistically, 0

No phone. No problems. :worryfeels:

I only have the numbers of my mother, brother and sister. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Around 80, but those are all either relatives or people I did business with. Zero friends.

Besides my parents, I have just one person's number added.
Most of the text messages I have received are SMS text authentications and messages from my ISP.
who is that person?

I got 23,half of them are fake tho.Not a single foid outside my family too jfl

My gigastacy 10/10 gf whom I have sex with 7 times a week

My mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, my aunt, and the 2 friends I had in school, but I don't talk with them anymore

My family doesn't want to talk to me so 1
and the 1 is my therapist

No phone needed when you're a neet

Less than 10 including my mum and brother

6-7
family + nerd friends

3. I've got a prepaid in case I need to call someone and data. But I don't really have anyone to call other than work, or my family and they usually leave me alone.

I get bored and add random companies as contacts.

I have EE, Police, Restaurants saved etc.

I have a total of 16:

7 family members/relatives
5 work-related
4 doctors/dentists/medical-related

No females outside of family (female coworkers always say they're not "comfortable" giving me their number)

My mom, my dad, my sister, my grandparents, my aunt, and my two friends that's about it.

Just three, my mom, my boss and the number from my workplace.

four family members and post office and hospital number for med condition so no friends or other numbers

I have a lot of old contacts that I've never removed, 99% from my previous year at uni where I had to be in contact with certain people for projects.
Other than those contacts I never contact or get contacted by, it's my mom, dad and sister.
Funny thing is I have a lot of money to call with because my mom regularly places 10 euros every month to keep the account open, I'm currently at 78 euros. I might spend it on data..

zero.

I recognize numbers from my family so no need

I have several due to group projects at school but I never talk to them.
I still have my friend's number who died though