Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many boxes can you tick ✅?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200131 203810

"expect when driving"

Stopped reading there @LastGerman

Except one, nothing else

About half of them

Wow how did you put a check mark in the title?!?!?!?!

I tick the boxes of most of them. Such is life as an autist.

like seeing a mirror, except now a 30 year old thinker

@LastGerman the driverlicensepill is out to get you. Imagine not driving at 19

Over for incels who think

Seems like me, I daydream a lot

most of them ngl

i didnt even bother reading any of it because this gay rage comic has normgroid written all over it

@LastGerman the driverlicensepill is out to get you. Imagine not driving at 19

It did get me today. i got brutally destroyed by female driving. There was a young female driving a big SUV, worth at least 40.000$ parking right next to where I walked. This shit was so infuriating that I almsot cried and i did something which I am not allowed to talk about.

All of them!!!!

Way too many,I think I'm mentally ill.

All but like 4. No coom only think now.

Thinker mogs me because white

10/12

I can't have imaginary girlfriends, I just can't. Probably having a oneitis is blocking me from it.

also do people actually pretend to be the artist when they listen to songs?

11/12.

Beyond over.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this has to be some mental defect. i check all the boxes except the imaginary gfs one.

I tick all the boxes. I am smarter than AI and quantum computing:feelsokman:

All but one. "Multiple imaginary gfs" and "unaware of surroundings" hit me pretty hard, tbh.

I'm an inceloomer.

Four of them.

Easy to guess which ones.

Half of them onichan

10/12. Well, stopped even giving a damn about it.

I wrote a big fat fantasy novel with intricate worldbuilding and lore (still giving that one out for free through PM's, by the way), so check one.

Multiple imaginary girlfriends, eh, no.

Unaware of surroundings, with my paranoid tendencies? Jfl.

Imagines what it'd be like to start over? No, never really thought about that, it's pointless.

Inner monologue is my reality? No, that's retardation.

Paralysis by analysis, yes I can relate, but I do my best to work through that, and combined with the "can't understand new things" thing, flat no.

No interest in any career. I mean, I'm too subhuman to scrub toilets, so why would I even consider a career with prospects of advancement, higher pay, and status? Check two.

"Things are always better in my head." As a matter of fact, as often as not or maybe slightly more, things in reality are better than I imagine them to be. So a weak no.

Imagines success to cope? I guess video games or otherwise living vicariously through people more successful than me might count, but I don't know, I'll pass on this.

Barely reads. Not gonna lie, I've been really lazy with reading, but I've had terrible luck with finding things that catch my interest. I mostly just read studies and articles about things.

Hedgehog's dilemma, I had to google that one, but it sounds like a normie problem. Pass.

tl;dr 2/12 this guy sounds like a self-obsessed moron.

It did get me today. i got brutally destroyed by female driving. There was a young female driving a big SUV, worth at least 40.000$ parking right next to where I walked. This shit was so infuriating that I almsot cried and i did something which I am not allowed to talk about.
Holy crap you are only 19?

The life of a depressed loner with no dating options

Chilling how this is the most accurate description of myself. Also marked down all of them.

new 4chin memes are garbage