Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many approaches have you made this month ?

I gave up many years ago and all I can say is other than labeling me a black pill incel, I'm most def a m S t o w.

Haven’t “approached” in over 5 years

I did it once while being drunk, given contact info to piss off and she never responded. Never again.

I bought a girl a drink at the bar a few years ago. I still remember her and her friends cackling about what a loser I am. Boy was I an idiot. She wasn’t even very good looking, I just thought she was being nice to me. The older bartender ladies are nice to me. I know they’re just doing their jobs though.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.
Nothing can be done now, but I will never rope.

I believe I will be around to see the end of the world, that will be incredible.
Stay strong.

Cold approaching is gay and not only will destroy your ego, but you're just asking for a harassment charge and a beating from the police / simps. I stopped trying back in 2018. I tried Tinder / OkCupid back in 2014-2016, then quit. Tried hitting on chicks at metal concerts, bars and even at work (yah, I know.. stupid), and nothing paid off. Also, cold approaching / attempting to online date past the age of 25 is a waste of time. You aren't in school anymore, you're no longer young and you're no longer considered "pure" to anyone around that age. Everyone would assume you've been laid and are just as sleazy and degenerate as the rest, so being a virgin is even crazier of a concept to a normie.

Good luck explaining your virginity and why you still live at home while in your mid-20's, lmfao. Cold appraoching = Low IQ
brutal truth, i am almost 25...

I’m not doing good lately man, I can’t even make eye contact with people or speak in complete sentences. I don’t think I’m doing any approaching soon
i am not better.

It isn't about the approaches. Cold approaches don't work unless you're chad. It is like being a salesman and walking
around trying to make a sale. Even to me it seems kind of creepy.

I would say it is better to ask how many women have you got to know this month? For me quite a few - all have
boyfriends (some definitely imaginary) same result or not interested.

zero, i cold approached 1 time last year in november.

It isn't about the approaches. Cold approaches don't work unless you're chad. It is like being a salesman and walking
around trying to make a sale. Even to me it seems kind of creepy.

I would say it is better to ask how many women have you got to know this month? For me quite a few - all have
boyfriends (some definitely imaginary) same result or not interested.
you're good bro if you can get friendship relation

Never have and never will. Not subjecting myself to be humiliated when I know there’s 0 chance, even remotely entertaining the idea is a waste of time. Women act like I’m invisible so I already know what would happen.

I would say it is better to ask how many women have you got to know this month?
was talking with this extremely ugly obese foid. all it did was make me feel worse. she was in shock how someone could live this life. that ugly obese pig just has to get on tinder to get sex.

0 i gave up a decade ago...

ive never cold approached anyone in my life. How do you even do it?
good question...I feel like I have nothing to say to a stranger I don't know anything about unless they have some like obvious conversation starters like a teddy-chan phone case with them. I don't feel the desire to just start talking to any stranger either...
Cold approaching is gay and not only will destroy your ego, but you're just asking for a harassment charge and a beating from the police / simps. I stopped trying back in 2018. I tried Tinder / OkCupid back in 2014-2016, then quit. Tried hitting on chicks at metal concerts, bars and even at work (yah, I know.. stupid), and nothing paid off. Also, cold approaching / attempting to online date past the age of 25 is a waste of time. You aren't in school anymore, you're no longer young and you're no longer considered "pure" to anyone around that age. Everyone would assume you've been laid and are just as sleazy and degenerate as the rest, so being a virgin is even crazier of a concept to a normie.

Good luck explaining your virginity and why you still live at home while in your mid-20's, lmfao. Cold appraoching = Low IQ
I can see that being true but what makes you so confident about stating it like hard facts?
...I considered shaving and larping as a 20y/o because I'm too much of a loser for mid 20s. People think I'm younger when I'm shaven cause I'm a slightly effeminate looking manlet

Never have and never will. Not subjecting myself to be humiliated when I know there’s 0 chance, even remotely entertaining the idea is a waste of time. Women act like I’m invisible so I already know what would happen.
Agreed

ive never cold approached anyone in my life. How do you even do it?
I did warm approach.
Cold approach is very hard and the effect after the rejection is more brutal

0, I've given up.

If you keep approaching foids as an incel, you're not fully blackpilled.

Why monkey climb tree if tree has no fruit

I did warm approach.
Cold approach is very hard and the effect after the rejection is more brutal
I kinda hate warm approaching
it drags out over hours or weeks...but cold approaching makes me feel so uncomfortable at this point in my life

I kinda hate warm approaching
it drags out over hours or weeks...but cold approaching makes me feel so uncomfortable at this point in my life
Yeah cold approach is better at least you the result faster.
Too much time is needed to warm approach (at least 3 months)

I am always weird when I am doing cold approach.

Yeah cold approach is better at least you the result faster.
Too much time is needed to warm approach (at least 3 months)

I am always weird when I am doing cold approach.
I feel like 3 months is like really dragging it out. What are you doing in that time span?

0 in 8 months it's been over

Never tried and never will as who wants to be humiliated

I feel like 3 months is like really dragging it out. What are you doing in that time span?
Trying to know each other, get comfortable with each other.

The same amount I made for the last 4 years. I can count them on 2 fingers, 0:feelsokman: