Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many approaches have you made this month ?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★★
Did you give up?
What are your methods?

If cold approaching yields anything for you, then you're probably not that bad looking, and shouldn't be here

0 so far

had 4 failed ascention attempts in 2023

Many online. some look like shit.

i failed in both cases. it took me a lot out of me emotionally, just to approach. i feel sick with anxiety even thinking of approaching

Some are so ugly if they were men they would be uglier than many who post here.

60 approaches to fridge

If cold approaching yields anything for you, then you're probably not that bad looking, and shouldn't be here
Only fakecels approach toilets,trucels know it nevER began 4 them

Don't give up.
when you live in a place where the average foid is fat i dont think i will ever find a thin foid. the other problem i have is i am old so a foid under 30 is probably not going to happen.

when you live in a place where the average foid is fat i dont think i will ever find a thin foid. the other problem i have is i am old so a foid under 30 is probably not going to happen.
Things are very difficult for you.

Honestly?
unironically yes. Im generally not very austist, most people who know me would object to me saying im an introvert, but ive literally never started a conversation with someone in my life, and never shown any signs of affection to a girl other than raw attention and whatever seeps through the cracks subconsciously
(mostly fear of giving the other person power to deny/reject me, im terrified of being lead on by a psycho bitch who just wanted to traumatize me)

cold approach only works for chad. if you want to get a girl you have to buy her from an arab or something

unironically yes. Im generally not very austist, most people who know me would object to me saying im an introvert, but ive literally never started a conversation with someone in my life, and never shown any signs of affection to a girl other than raw attention and whatever seeps through the cracks subconsciously
(mostly fear of giving the other person power to deny/reject me, im terrified of being lead on by a psycho bitch who just wanted to traumatize me)
I feel the same as you , except I've done more than you and stopped.

Never did it once and in my 30's.

Mum is doing laundry and purposely speaking loud to the cat next to my room for what ever reason.

I feel on the brink of a snap.

Irrelevant if you’re aspie even if women approach you

0 this year. I have given up.

Irrelevant if you’re aspie even if women approach you
Don't care about your autism, GrAY. If you're decent looking don't talk to me

Once in my 30 years

Cold approaching is gay and not only will destroy your ego, but you're just asking for a harassment charge and a beating from the police / simps. I stopped trying back in 2018. I tried Tinder / OkCupid back in 2014-2016, then quit. Tried hitting on chicks at metal concerts, bars and even at work (yah, I know.. stupid), and nothing paid off. Also, cold approaching / attempting to online date past the age of 25 is a waste of time. You aren't in school anymore, you're no longer young and you're no longer considered "pure" to anyone around that age. Everyone would assume you've been laid and are just as sleazy and degenerate as the rest, so being a virgin is even crazier of a concept to a normie.

Good luck explaining your virginity and why you still live at home while in your mid-20's, lmfao. Cold appraoching = Low IQ

Any regrets?
Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.
Nothing can be done now, but I will never rope.

I believe I will be around to see the end of the world, that will be incredible.

only two and both ended in disaster (bear spray, campus police involved, etc.)

0 and will never because I have given up

never cold approached before

0, I gave up years ago.

why even do this?

I’m not doing good lately man, I can’t even make eye contact with people or speak in complete sentences. I don’t think I’m doing any approaching soon