Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long would it take me to get to 165 pounds, 12% bodyfat at 5.8'5

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
This is my goal once I lose weight and get down to 135-140 pounds. Bout 8 months to a year right?

Naturally, no roid abuse.

Last edited:
This is my goal once I lose weight and get down to 135-140 pounds. Bout 8 months to a year right?

Naturally, no roid abuse.
2 years, being a natty takes a lot or time and consistency for most. Also why 12%? Do 9%, be lean.

2 years, being a natty takes a lot or time and consistency for most. Also why 12%? Do 9%, be lean.
Getting too lean drops your libido.

What's the point of high libido if you're an incel though?
That's the whole point. When I fix my hormones I'll transform into my final form, I have been low t for 4 years, I'm due for a major glowup.

Can't tell if I'm Incel yet because I haven't even gone out and approached or been lookshamed.

I have to test it out until I fully know .

That's the whole point. When I fix my hormones I'll transform into my final form, I have been low t for 4 years, I'm due for a major glowup.

Can't tell if I'm Incel yet because I haven't even gone out and approached or been lookshamed.

I have to test it out until I fully know .
Be careful what you wish for, I loosely knew a bit-lowtier normie and it took him 650 daygame approaches to get his first daygame lay

650! The insanity!

Be careful what you wish for, I loosely knew a bit-lowtier normie and it took him 650 daygame approaches to get his first daygame lay

650! The insanity!
I'll stop before I reach 50.

How old are you ? Mister i broke my dick.

Mr Savage, your body is still pumping hormones like crazy if you are early 20s.

You need to eat enough fat & proteins doe.
Wrong. I have low t. To go deeper I haven't been horny in 4 years, can't get post but clarity, climax, or get rock hard erections anymore.

Wrong. I have low t. To go deeper I haven't been horny in 4 years, can't get post but clarity, climax, or get rock hard erections anymore.
Been plagued by brainfog for 10 years now. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back