Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How long until they start doing this to us?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
File 20191129 107395 s78o2q

They put VR headsets on cows that simulate the perfect environment for them to grow well.

Studies have reported that this actually works and resulted in better quality cattle.

It’s kind of already being done with media/entertainment

Maybe I can become Chad if I stay in the VR world permanently.

Maybe I can become Chad if I stay in the VR world permanently.
Would be a good retirement plan for incels. At a certain age, you buy a pod that you lay in and you are placed in a comatose state. Your mind is wiped and you are reborn as chad in his prime via deep dive simulation, like the matrix. I would do that tbh.
they will feed you jew food.
Idc. As long as I can live out the fantasy, nothing matters.

Would be a good retirement plan for incels. At a certain age, you buy a pod that you lay in and you are placed in a comatose state. Your mind is wiped and you are reborn as chad in his prime via deep dive simulation, like the matrix. I would do that tbh.

If they ever find a way for us to do that, I'd happily wait and work until I'm 60.

If they ever find a way for us to do that, I'd happily wait and work until I'm 60.
It would be the best possible retirement plan outside of immortality. Only concern would be if you have kids. Do you really want to suicide and wipe all memories of your children? It would make a great story.

It would be the best possible retirement plan outside of immortality. Only concern would be if you have kids. Do you really want to suicide and wipe all memories of your children? It would make a great story.

We're incel, we won't have kids.

iu

Plug me the fuck in. STRAIGHT INTO MY VEINS.

Society doesnt want to make our lives better. They want us to not exist. Foids want an incel holocaust and they're going to get Chad and simps to go along with it by framing all incels as terrorists. At first they'll bus us all into re-education camps and see if hard labor and brainwashing will make us respect women. But that wont work and then as unchecked hypergamy goes into even more extremes the numbers of incels will keep piling up in the camps with nowhere to put us all. And then when a feminist becomes president she will create an incel task force to implement a final solution to the incel problem.

Society doesnt want to make our lives better. They want us to not exist. Foids want an incel holocaust and they're going to get Chad and simps to go along with it by framing all incels as terrorists. At first they'll bus us all into re-education camps and see if hard labor and brainwashing will make us respect women. But that wont work and then as unchecked hypergamy goes into even more extremes the numbers of incels will keep piling up in the camps with nowhere to put us all. And then when a feminist becomes president she will create an incel task force to implement a final solution to the incel problem.
This really will become a thing in the future and it has already been set in motion