Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long should I wait before talking with a girl again?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Im with the pictures of a chad on tinder and I was talking with a cute foid and the last time we talked was on monday night. I wanted to talk to her now, is it too soon? Or should I wait for tomorrow?

You seriously wanna make this question to this forum?

Go for it. All this shit about wait times and not looking desperate only matters if you are non Chad.

You seriously wanna make this question to this forum?
We have it hard so we have to put much more effort than the rest, so a lot of incels know a lot about this things. Not me though

If you are Chadfishing, Chad can do what he wants and the foid will always have a positive reaction

do it whenever you remember to. like a true chad

She'll probably think you're not serious or forget about you if you take too long to messege her again tbh. These women have tons of guys messaging them on a daily basis, it becomes easy to forget someone

She'll probably think you're not serious or forget about you if you take too long to messege her again tbh. These women have tons of guys messaging them on a daily basis, it becomes easy to forget someone
But she seemed really interested, she even messsged me again a few hours after the conversation was over. I think I'll wait
do it whenever you remember to. like a true chad
I'll make her wait

I don’t know, I don’t have experience talking to a girl. :feelsbadman:

A classic:

View: https://youtu.be/JV-m9bJTrh8?t=143

But I need experience for when I eventually do it with my own pics
Are you sure that experience will translate from using chad's pics to using your pics? When I tried that, I was kinda disappointed that the reactions I was getting were completely different. It's almost like being a chad is a completely different experience to being an incel.

Does chad wait or respect a foid's in the first place?

A classic:

View: https://youtu.be/JV-m9bJTrh8?t=143

Are you sure that experience will translate from using chad's pics to using your pics? When I tried that, I was kinda disappointed that the reactions I was getting were completely different. It's almost like being a chad is a completely different experience to being an incel.

Yes, but is the only thing I can do to talk with foids