Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long is your hair?

Hair length?

• Total voters
K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
I admit mine is waist long, I love having it longer than 90% of all femoids, some of them look at me either in envy from seeing a guy with hair much longer than them, and some of them see me as a freak of nature.

Mine is short, had a haircut 1 week ago or so lol

jfl at being NT enough to get a haircut

I look like a skinhead right now.

I cut my own hair, and I haven't bother to cut it in years.

Mine just touches my eyebrows. So medium I guess?

mine is mid back length and curly, but it just gets in the way. I don't really give a fuck but it's a hassle now. I think maybe I could pull off a bowl cut, what does the forum think?

short, always get haircut after a month and a bit or so

Bought clippers, cut my own. Pretty easy with a one inch guard and a couple of tapers.

mine used to be mid-back long for the most of my life, but I fell for the 'just get a haircut bro' meme and now it barely reaches my eyebrows (started growing it back like a month ago)

covering eyes. will be getting longer because I don't plan getting a haircut anytime soon. I'm aiming for the "longer?" range.

Alternate between buzzcut and jewfro

I have a mullet at this point.