Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long does the average normie go without getting laid?

I

incel4life

Captain
This last year has been the best year in terms of how girls look at me. I lost weight, started exercising, got a job, moved to a new city, and I can't really quantify it, but it seems like girls just look at me more and touch me more than they did a couple years ago.

That being said, I have not gotten laid this year. I am actually a 25yo kissless virgin who has never been on a date with a girl. But is it really that bad by normie standards to go a year without getting laid? I ask because I just watched the movie Office Space where the ugly nerdy looking guy Michael complains about not getting laid in the last 6 months. Is it really abnormal for normie men to go 6 months without getting laid?

how would we know we never gotten laid

exactly 6.25 seconds

Normies go on 6 month dry spells all the time.

Only Chads reliably get laid. Normies are generally celibate in between relationships.

I'd say about 0.00000000000000000001 femtoseconds. At least, that would be me if I were a normie.

lmfao normies will bitch if they dont get laid in a week. that is your average normie lifestyle. for us we are elated if a femoids makes physical contact behind the counter

Have not even talk to a girl about romance in my life

As we browse this forum 1,000,000,000 people are banging right now

A Chad is someone who can pump and dump every week or so. A normie is someone who can actually be in a relationship for a good amount of time, meaning he could have up to 3-4 girls in his life time, so.. it's not as big of a stretch, since normie guys literally probably only fuck their gfs a couple of times before they themselves are cheated on or whatever. Incels like us on the other hand get diddly-do-shit all our lives up to our deaths.

Because of the 20/80 rules, it can be months to a year. It depends really.

Normies don't get that much sex unless they are chadlite.

I'm obviously talking about guys, not girls.

Normies go on 6 month dry spells all the time.

Only Chads reliably get laid. Normies are generally celibate in between relationships.

True. Low tier male normies are almost incels. Those were the only people i could relate to during college. They were almost as sexually frustrated as i was

Exactly. At least in my experience

80/20 is cope.