Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long do I need to go without fapping till it feels good again?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
This shit doesn’t do it for me anymore, it doesn’t physically feel all that good anymore really. I mainly do it for the mental stimuli. I’ve stopped doing it for some days now, I just want to feel really good again. I wouldn’t have to cum so many times in a row if each time I do it I had an extremely pleasurable experience.

This shit doesn’t do it for me anymore, it doesn’t physically feel all that good anymore really. I mainly do it for the mental stimuli. I’ve stopped doing it for some days now, I just want to feel really good again. I wouldn’t have to cum so many times in a row if each time I do it I had an extremely pleasurable experience.
a week should be enough
u lack sex drive weak half of a man

depends on your T levels and general health. will usually be from a few days to a bit over a week

1. try not to fap for as long as you can.
2. go out for a walk when you're bored.
3. when you do fap, use plenty moisturizing lotion and do not grip your penis, just rub.

It's that simple, follow all 3 steps to a T. and you will recover your sensitivity little by little. This is low-effort and long-term sustainable.

1. try not to fap for as long as you can.
2. go out for a walk when you're bored.
3. when you do fap, use plenty moisturizing lotion and do not grip your penis, just rub.

It's that simple, follow all 3 steps to a T. and you will recover your sensitivity little by little. This is low-effort and long-term sustainable.
I ran out of lotion, is Vaseline fine?