Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long did you lurk before joining?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
I more or less joined instantly

Very Late 90s, early 2000s. The "good old days"
Oh ur a newfag. They deemed anyone post early 90s a newfag afaik were u on the internet prior to the late 90s?

@Emba were u on it during the 80s or only early 90s and beyond?
I was mostly in hacker clubs, to learn stuff. I knew how to find a open computer, but not what to do once inside! Lol... I had a hacker war with some French guy for a month... It was lame AF!
Oh ur a newfag. They deemed anyone post early 90s a newfag afaik were u on the internet prior to the late 90s?
Whatever "they" say bro... Whoever they are...

Eventually, I got tired of getting viruses so I quit seeking out edgy websites. Using backups is a hassle

Dont remember but probably not very long

Very long time, like over a year.

for at least a year at least. It was a slow conversion process and I only joined a few days ago when I was finally ready to accept my status as an incel

Never lurked , knew about this site for months before I joined.

Lurked for a few weeks around early 2023, then got busy with school. Made an account when I remembered about this forum.

I created my first account in 2018, I lurked a year or so before that. It's crazy to think that users here were in Elementary school in 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back