Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How long can a nigga go without stinky roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Being a 26/ y/o virgin is just brutal, being denied the stinky roast beef flaps for so long. I know 40+ y/o virgins, living like that seems so terrible, no way I can get to that point without roping.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/article_page/public/column-image/000_TO525.jpg?itok=QJijK8YN

@Made in Heaven looks aryan right, us menas are truly aryan and white unlike indians:feelskek:

Lol. Ramesh Balwani ascended with billionaire Becky Elizabeth Holmes. If you are not a curry on 2021. Its over.

Imagine being a virgin at 26

We live in a society.
:society:

Even if you're stacy-only you can definitely find someone...
Decent looking ones cost too much, I don't have that kind of money to throw around. And it's illegal and I'm high inhib.

Fesikhpilled again

Leave that shithole and move to the U.S.

Why the hell anyone lives in that "country" if there's a much better one right down south?
Can I get roast beef flaps in the U.S.?

Can I get roast beef flaps in the U.S.?
If you go to Arby's or at a Texas backyard barbecue, you'll get all the roast beef you want. It's fine if you don't eat pork.

@BummerDrummer can invite you over.