Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How likely is it that you're going to rope one day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date

Title

• 0-25%

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 44 41.1%

• Total voters
I doubt that I am ever going to rope. My death would be a celebration for those that hate ugly men. Women, incels in denial, et cetera. That is enough motivation for me not to rope, no matter how tough the going gets.

I would only resort to it as a final last option

I would only resort to it as a final last option
The same for me. I'll rope soon as I get some disease or shit like that. Otherwise I'm staying

I'll probably end up roping myself before 40 with current trajectory of society is taking.

When i'll be older and completely alone with no familly, no place and no future for sperg truecels.

100%

The only people who give some semblance of care about me are my parents and once they are gone i will have absolutely zero will to continue, especially since society continues to get worse.

I will likely rope in a cold dark room around 50ish although it could be MUCH earlier since my mental state has been completely fucked for decades now.

Im giving myself 5-7 years before I rope if I don't reach my looksmaxxing goals

Don't buy a single person that brags about roping has the guts for it.

65 as it stands. At 33 everything looks grim, and I'm afraid it will continue to go downhill.
I can definitely picture myself blowing my brains off in 10 years.

Probably after my parents die

That's like three months left for you. Why so soon?
Can't find a reason for me to stay longer tbh, Don't find joy in anything, so why prolong the suffering

I have hobbies that I find satisfying. I larp religion. Oneitis is still alive.

Don't buy a single person that brags about roping has the guts for it.
As of now I don't have the guts for it as well. However I will surely have even less of an inner will to keep going when things get worse, and they certainly don't look too bright for me.

I do not know about the other users but I always have mixed feelings when I hear about a brother's passing. I mean, death is a relief even for some normies. For a true Incel, it's a blessing. So I'm sad that they're gone forever, but I'm happy that they don't suffer no more.

Very likely. Foids are not the only reason as to why I want to rope. I don't have wealthy parents, nor do i have the intellligence to overcome poverty. It's over for me.

Very likely. Foids are not the only reason as to why I want to rope. I don't have wealthy parents, nor do i have the intellligence to overcome poverty. It's over for me.
Brutal. I am kind of in the same situation. BTW this got featured on IT yet again. They obviously just share everything we post on here, but yet we're the sorry losers on the internet. If we really are, than that makes them some group of even more miserable faggots obsessing over a cesspit of human garbage.

If I was ever gonna do it I would have do e it already I think.

My percentage is most likely going to rise when I become in my late 20s

I never felt any urge to rope. I've become somewhat accustomed to being an incel. Most important things for me is to remain physically healthy and have a decent amount of money and these are two things I can actually work on.

0% because I'm not a LARPing attention-seeking mong.

tbh i can cope ,but when something bad is upon me i cry for rope

I’m not a religiouscel but I still want to cope a bit longer. I will eventually rope in 15-20 years or so. Most religiouscels delude themselves into thinking that god will condemn them or something
EXACTLY!! Religion is the biggest COPE EVER
100%

The only people who give some semblance of care about me are my parents and once they are gone i will have absolutely zero will to continue, especially since society continues to get worse.

I will likely rope in a cold dark room around 50ish although it could be MUCH earlier since my mental state has been completely fucked for decades now.

Just a matter of time