Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How it feels to be at the Toronto Eaton Centre for Boxing Day in 2009

I couldn’t go anywhere on Boxing Day, I got sick

damn you feel the same feels as I do.

comfy mall era, I missed out on it cos I never left my house as a teenager

Yep. The late '00s was the best time to be a young person aside from the '80s and '90s.

You think the music in the first link fits the feel?

>Tfw you'll never hold hands with ur goth gf going into hot topic playing this song while u go check out the game store to pick up a new playstation game or nintendo game
>Tfw it's not the late '00s or early '10s walking around Toronto at night and playing this song on your Nintendo DSi in the music app from your SD card, then go to the lake at the local woods to feed the goose and watch Johnny Test and Total Drama in the hospital waiting room TV and watching Flipnotes while taking advantage of free healthcare.

They have Boxing Day in Australia too, but not Black Friday like in North America.
They have Black Friday with all the sales but it is not a public holiday

They have Black Friday with all the sales but it is not a public holiday
Does this music fit the vibe?

Canananannanananananananananscu

As a torontocel it is truely hell on earth the not outright hostile imteractions with foids in this area = 0 in my lifetime. Im a truecel and i gave up on the idea of foids wanting to sleep with me a very long time ago at this point, id be real happy with a lack of hostility hell if one toilet is truly not malicious ill quit this forum (ill still be blackpill not cucked itll never happen anyway so largely irrelevant)

As a torontocel it is truely hell on earth the not outright hostile imteractions with foids in this area = 0 in my lifetime. Im a truecel and i gave up on the idea of foids wanting to sleep with me a very long time ago at this point, id be real happy with a lack of hostility hell if one toilet is truly not malicious ill quit this forum (ill still be blackpill not cucked itll never happen anyway so largely irrelevant)
Brutal. It's sucks being in public spaces with a bunch of foids walking around as an incel, even if you're just trying to mind your business.

very very nostalgic vibes