Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POV: It's Boxing Day in Toronto and you're shopping at the Eaton Centre

interesting. Never been there tbh, and probably never will go there.
What's wrong with Toronto? I thought every "Canadian" has been there just like how every "Canadian" has been to the other side of the "border"?

What's wrong with Toronto? I thought every "Canadian" has been there just like how every "Canadian" has been to the other side of the "border"?
No, there’s a rivalry between Eastern and western Canada.

Is Western "Canada" more American and anti-Royalist?
No, most of Canada is pro-American and pro-Britain. This isn’t the 1700s where America and UK are enemies, and are rather one of their closest allies other than us.

It’s more like a political and cultural divide. The political one is big because Westerners feel (correctly) that they don’t have much of a say in federal politics.

No, most of Canada is pro-American and pro-Britain. This isn’t the 1700s where America and UK are enemies, and are rather one of their closest allies other than us.

It’s more like a political and cultural divide. The political one is big because Westerners feel (correctly) that they don’t have much of a say in federal politics.
How can you be pro-American and pro-Britain at the same time?

For "Canada" it's either keep the monarchy and remain a British colony, or join the U.S.

How can you be pro-American and pro-Britain at the same time?

For "Canada" it's either keep the monarchy and remain a British colony, or join the U.S.
Most Canadians are pro both of them because we want alliances with both, and both the UK and the US are very close allies.

Being pro doesn’t mean we want to join either of them. I think when Queen Elizabeth dies, most Canadians will have a negative view of the monarchy as she is all that’s left giving it any good reputation here. I suspect we are going to eventually leave a few decades after a new monarch comes in (that people won’t respect as much as Elizabeth).

Most Canadians are pro both of them because we want alliances with both, and both the UK and the US are very close allies.

Being pro doesn’t mean we want to join either of them. I think when Queen Elizabeth dies, most Canadians will have a negative view of the monarchy as she is all that’s left giving it any good reputation here. I suspect we are going to eventually leave a few decades after a new monarch comes in (that people won’t respect as much as Elizabeth).
Tbh, I wish I could still visit "Canada" while the Queen is still alive.

But anyway, I can't see how "Canada" would survive on its own without the monarchy as a way to make it different from the U.S.

Tbh, I wish I could still visit "Canada" while the Queen is still alive.

But anyway, I can't see how "Canada" would survive on its own without the monarchy as a way to make it different from the U.S.
Maybe in the far future our countries will become one, but for now our political differences are pretty big.

Maybe in the far future our countries will become one, but for now our political differences are pretty big.
Cope. If you become a republic, most likely you will join the U.S. because there are practically no differences between our countries culturally and demographically.

Cope. If you become a republic, most likely you will join the U.S. because there are practically no differences between our countries culturally and demographically.
Canada is 85% mayo while America is 60% mayo. Canada’s largest ethnic minorities are rice and curry while in America it’s spics and niggers.

Culturally, we are a little different but politically we are a lot. Canada had universal healthcare in every province. Our multiculturalism is more like a pizza rather than a boiling pot. We watch hockey instead of basketball or baseball. Although the differences is not too different between the differences between states anyways, but since you you believe in increasing centralization anyways, then it will try to erase these differences.

Canada is 85% mayo while America is 60% mayo. Canada’s largest ethnic minorities are rice and curry while in America it’s spics and niggers.
We have a lot of curries and rice here too. New York City is much more diverse than Toronto.

Sure, there are barely any spics up north but there sure are niggers in Toronto and Montréal especially. Most were either descendants of slaves who were brought to "Canada" by the French and British, or American slaves who escaped via the Undergroud Railroad once the British Empire abolished slavery. You also have some that are African and West Indian immigrants.
Culturally, we are a little different but politically we are a lot. Canada had universal healthcare in every province. Our multiculturalism is more like a pizza rather than a boiling pot. We watch hockey instead of basketball or baseball. Although the differences is not too different between the differences between states anyways, but since you you believe in increasing centralization anyways, then it will try to erase these differences.
Still, our system is better. Hockey is still popular in the northern states. The MLB has teams in "Canada" too like the Toronto Jays, Montéal had one too back in the day. Mostly spics from my country and others from the Spanish West Indies that play in baseball.

Football too, you guys watch Super Bowl, and basically copied American Football from us and changed the rules a little bit to make your own version of "football".