Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion UKcels, "Canadacels", Australiancels, Kiwicels and other Commonwealthcels, what are you doing for Boxing Day?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Given that today is Christmas the people at the occupied colony of "Canada" as well as all other dominions ruled by the UK are going to have a special tradition tomorrow known as Boxing Day. We Americans as the Land of the Free do not celebrate it as it is a Britishism that does not align with our core values of Independence and Democracy.

It's pretty much similar to Black Friday after American Thanksgiving, only that the big feast outside the U.S. is on Christmas instead so they have it the day after Christmas. Pretty much they go out to buy stuff on deals to bring back home and bring gifts to each other.

I know our lost and disillusioned compatriots brainwashed by British colonial propaganda are heading their way to the Eaton Centre to buy the latest shit with their fake rainbow "money".

Gonna tag a few Commonwealthcels here, not all so it isn't exhaustive so I can't list them all.
@-BrettyBoy-
@Hoppipolla
@ilieknothing
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@Made in Heaven
@Restart80
@Wizard32
@InMyCellInHell
@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
@CrackingYs
@MabundaG
@FlyFace
@Massimo The Lonecel

Also, special mention to @Notorious Inkler

Last edited:
Why is britbong orthography so fucking retarded?
'Cuz they're trying to mimic French and pretend to by being unnecessarily "fancy" and "sophisticated" when it isn't proper spelling to how it's pronounced. And "Canadians" also copy how they spell it in the UK despite their accents being closer to America in order to feed into their larp that their not Americans and instead British subjects overseas.

We Americans are straightforward with our speech.

Last edited:
Hm. Throughout my life Boxing Day has just been... either a wind down after Christmas or sometimes a kind of second mini Christmas day if there were other family members we were seeing on that day instead.

We've never rushed out to start doing lots of shopping on that day. It surprises me that anyone would want to do even more shopping after the chaos of the Christmas period!

Hm. Throughout my life Boxing Day has just been... either a wind down after Christmas or sometimes a kind of second mini Christmas day if there were other family members we were seeing on that day instead.

We've never rushed out to start doing lots of shopping on that day. It surprises me that anyone would want to do even more shopping after the chaos of the Christmas period!
What's the point of Boxing Day, anyways? Do immigrants also celebrate it?

So true. Americans embrace the simplicity of the "English" language
That's why we speak proper American. It can't be called "English" anymore as we are independent in our language as well as in our land.

That's why we speak proper American. It can't be called "English" anymore as we are independent in our language as well as in our land.
Yes, I sometimes triggered my English teachers on purpose by using American.

Yes, I sometimes triggered my English teachers on purpose by using American.
Based. You'd make a good American if you ever moved here from Germany. You'll blend right in, most white Americans are of German decent and not British.

Based. You'd make a good American if you ever moved here from Germany. You'll blend right in, most white Americans are of German decent and not British.
I wouldn't blend in because I'm too white even among white Americans.

Can you imagine her resting bitch face when I said "pumping gas" instead of whatever the correct britbong phrase is? She was triggered af

Can you imagine her resting bitch face when I said "pumping gas" instead of whatever the correct britbong phrase is? She was triggered af
Whoever says "petrol" for gas is a retard.

What's the point of Boxing Day, anyways? Do immigrants also celebrate it?

Hm, I kind of wish I knew more about it now :)

I don't feel like it's seen as a big deal by most people here. Just "the quiet day after Christmas when you can do whatever you want", lol

If there are specific customs for Boxing Day, I really think they're rarely observed.

Sorry that I don't know more about it! But I guess as I'm someone who has lived here my whole life, first-hand experience must be worth something too!

It isn’t common but I have seen an American toilet who was really cumskinned although it’s obviously rare

Hm, I kind of wish I knew more about it now :)

I don't feel like it's seen as a big deal by most people here. Just "the quiet day after Christmas when you can do whatever you want", lol

If there are specific customs for Boxing Day, I really think they're rarely observed.

Sorry that I don't know more about it! But I guess as I'm someone who has lived here my whole life, first-hand experience must be worth something too!
Considering that it originated in the UK of course the people there should know more about it. I don't think it was a thing when the Thirteen Colonies were under the British so that's why we never got it (and even if we did we wouldn't care enough to keep that as a holiday).

Gonna go wander the mall looking for pointless shit to buy. Then I'm gonna feel suicidal after seeing white couples.

Considering that it originated in the UK of course the people there should know more about it. I don't think it was a thing when the Thirteen Colonies were under the British so that's why we never got it (and even if we did we wouldn't care enough to keep that as a holiday).

I'm sure the average Brit will know more about it than the average non-Brit. But that doesn't mean we're all experts on it!

I'm sure the average Brit will know more about it than the average non-Brit. But that doesn't mean we're all experts on it!
Other Commonwealth subjects like "Canadians" also know it to give them a reason as to how they're different from Americans when they're just in denial about it.
Gonna go wander the mall looking for pointless shit to buy. Then I'm gonna feel suicidal after seeing white couples.
Are you going to the famous Eaton Centre, the most modern and cosmopolitan shopping centre in all of North America?

mswxcpqwzrtn-jpg.553768

Attachments

• mSWXcpqWZrTn.jpg
    mSWXcpqWZrTn.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 118
Was planning on going to a different mall, but maybe I'll go to a sand nigger flea market.
As you should since only whites and their brown gfs are allowed on malls.

'Cuz they're trying to mimic French and pretend to by being unnecessarily "fancy" and "sophisticated" when it isn't proper spelling to how it's pronounced. And "Canadians" also copy how they spell it in the UK despite their accents being closer to America in order to feed into their larp that their not Americans and instead British subjects overseas.

We Americans are straightforward with our speech.
WE made the language the way we say it is right

WE made the language the way we say it is right
But we gained independence from you people and so we can change how we speak and I'd say American is the far superior language.

But we gained independence from you people and so we can change how we speak and I'd say American is the far superior language.
“American” isn’t a language lmao. you speak English bro

“American” isn’t a language lmao. you speak English bro
No we speak American. We aren't cucks that speak in that stupid accent and spell words like they do in French.

Drunk right now, old boy.

I hate the weekends/holidays because people at in their homes making noise instead of out at work/school

I hate the weekends/holidays because people at in their homes making noise instead of out at work/school
Mfw people blast loud ass bachata and dembow music after midnight but you live in "Canada" so you're spared from that disturbance.

It is also in Republic of Ireland although they call it St Stephens day despite most Millennial Irish people being anti Christian nowadays.
For me it is just a day when we eat the leftovers of the Christmas food, I've never went shopping on it. Also there is English soccer on TV that day although I haven't watched soccer in years.

I’m watching the Boxing Day test and then 2 big bash games after that. I’m sitting on my couch and watching cricket all day

Whites also watch cricket here, it’s anticipated there is going to be 80,000 in the crowd
Cricket is retarted posh nonsense. American football and baseball are the most based sport, but I can tolerate other forms of football, soccer and rugby. Not cricket tho, that's only for fags.

Cricket is retarted posh nonsense. American football and baseball are the most based sport, but I can tolerate other forms of football, soccer and rugby. Not cricket tho, that's only for fags.
The founding fathers of the USA loved cricket. Baseball is a mutilated and retarded form of cricket. Cricket is the sport with the most incels, it is based.

I like American football but I hate Chads and they don’t really show it here. Rugby League is popular here but I hate it because it is full of Chads

The founding fathers of the USA loved cricket. Baseball is a mutilated and retarded form of cricket. Cricket is the sport with the most incels, it is based.

I like American football but I hate Chads and they don’t really show it here. Rugby League is popular here but I hate it because it is full of Chads
Baseball is based. A lot of the top players in the sport are from my native mongrel country.

Given that today is Christmas the people at the occupied colony of "Canada" as well as all other dominions ruled by the UK are going to have a special tradition tomorrow known as Boxing Day. We Americans as the Land of the Free do not celebrate it as it is a Britishism that does not align with our core values of Independence and Democracy.

It's pretty much similar to Black Friday after American Thanksgiving, only that the big feast outside the U.S. is on Christmas instead so they have it the day after Christmas. Pretty much they go out to buy stuff on deals to bring back home and bring gifts to each other.

I know our lost and disillusioned compatriots brainwashed by British colonial propaganda are heading their way to the Eaton Centre to buy the latest shit with their fake rainbow "money".

Gonna tag a few Commonwealthcels here, not all so it isn't exhaustive so I can't list them all.
@-BrettyBoy-
@Hoppipolla
@ilieknothing
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
@Made in Heaven
@Restart80
@Wizard32
@InMyCellInHell
@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
@CrackingYs
@MabundaG
@FlyFace
@Massimo The Lonecel

Also, special mention to @Notorious Inkler
I don't even know the significance of Boxing Day tbh. I thought it was a day where people 'box' all their broken shit and take it back after Christmas for a refund :lul:

Forgot to mention @PPEcel since he's an American-born Chinese in the UK.
I don't even know the significance of Boxing Day tbh. I thought it was a day where people 'box' all their broken shit and take it back after Christmas for a refund :lul:
Lol, I bet it happens all the time in "Canada" becase the quality of products they sell are poor and defective.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back