Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How it feels like to faint

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
How it feels like to faint/nearly faint:
- you get dizzy
- your field of vision peripheral vision begins to fade to black and become tunnel like vision
- noises become muffled out
- your body starts to become numb and feels euphoric
- start to see stars and dots in vision
- inner monologue and and inner dialogue starts to sound like real voices that can be heard
- lose control of muscles and body

That’s the info I gathered from testing roping

I used to faint around 10 times a day when I was 16 and my physical health was really bad. No, this is not an exaggeration. I had autonomic dysfunction and extremely low blood pressure. Glad that hell is over with now

Sounds fun
Heart rate can also lower and also blood pressure. Depends on the spot that’s hit. Feels incredibly relaxing. Maybe that’s why Normies fucking choke each other out during sex.

Heart rate can also lower and also blood pressure. Depends on the spot that’s hit. Feels incredibly relaxing. Maybe that’s why Normies fucking choke each other out during sex.
Oh man it would feel so good to choke out a foid while fucking her…

I used to faint around 10 times a day when I was 16 and my physical health was really bad. No, this is not an exaggeration. I had autonomic dysfunction and extremely low blood pressure. Glad that hell is over with now
I’m sorry brocel. Yeah I figured it’s low blood pressure that’s usually involved in a lot of fainting. How’s health now? I kind of know how it feels cause there’s this place on the neck where if you press down hard enough it lowers heart rate and blood pressure. Carotid sinuses or carotid baroreceptors idk.

I fainted once and at first the voices around became mumbled for a few seconds then I saw black for 2-3 seconds and fainted
it didn't feel anything

The one advantage with hanging is that we get to test it repeatedly until we have perfected our execution. I can't believe we are here already. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’m sorry brocel. Yeah I figured it’s low blood pressure that’s usually involved in a lot of fainting. How’s health now? I kind of know how it feels cause there’s this place on the neck where if you press down hard enough it lowers heart rate and blood pressure. Carotid sinuses or carotid baroreceptors idk.
Health is significantly better now. I also have an intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to stay alive, but I figured out the right doses over time and usually don't feel that bad. When this intestinal issue started at age 13, I couldn't have a bowel movement in over a week and quite literally almost died from dehydration and malnutrition due to constipation.

You're already in the testing phase. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
No other way out of the trucel life. I’m sure you saw my chin reveal jfl. My whole face is worse but can’t reveal for privacy reasons. Sorry to all brocels who got to this point :feelsbadman: brutality

The one advantage with hanging is that we get to test it repeatedly until we have perfected our execution. I can't believe we are here already. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:
There’s peace in cERtainty

Health is significantly better now. I also have an intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to stay alive, but I figured out the right doses over time and usually don't feel that bad. When this intestinal issue started at age 13, I couldn't have a bowel movement in over a week and quite literally almost died from dehydration and malnutrition due to constipation.
Fucking age 13 is brutality. You don’t deserve this brocel. I’ve seen how much bad health destroys quality of life. Someone in family is perma paralysed and schizo now.

i tried partial hanging a few times when i was 17 and couldnt even get close to losing consciousness because of crazy pain in my eyes and face
it felt like my eyes were about to literally pop out of my head

I fainted once and at first the voices around became mumbled for a few seconds then I saw black for 2-3 seconds and fainted
it didn't feel anything
Interesting af experience. Wish I was always in the VOID

No other way out of the trucel life. I’m sure you saw my chin reveal jfl. My whole face is worse but can’t reveal for privacy reasons. Sorry to all brocels who got to this point :feelsbadman: brutality

Fucking age 13 is brutality. You don’t deserve this brocel. I’ve seen how much bad health destroys quality of life. Someone in family is perma paralysed and schizo now.
It's been brutal at times. I think my bad health during my formative teenage years contributed a lot to become outcasted and an incel. I was constantly teased for being skinny and never got a chance to socialize much in middle or high school because of it. Had I not been skinny due to bad health, I might have had a better social life

i tried partial hanging a few times when i was 17 and couldnt even get close to losing consciousness because of crazy pain in my eyes and face
Yeah it’s difficult because of fucking jugular veins getting blocked and not carotids. I know the struggle it’s annoying

Partials are hit or miss. Full suspension is better. Key is to place the ligature at the base of the neck and ensure it stays there as it tightens.
Yeah it’s difficult because of fucking jugular veins getting blocked and not carotids. I know the struggle it’s annoying

She got massive improvement tho.
Yeah true but rest of the face is still fucked up but it would matter less cause she’s a foid. Impressive side profile change though

It's been brutal at times. I think my bad health during my formative teenage years contributed a lot to become outcasted and an incel. I was constantly teased for being skinny and never got a chance to socialize much in middle or high school because of it. Had I not been skinny due to bad health, I might have had a better social life
It’s not your fault brocel

I've never fainted before, but i've had panic attacks