Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How Islam cures inceldom

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Feminism and the sexual revolution caused all of this. Women are set lose and now we will die all alone and cold due to a few mms of bone. Even foids will be alone due to chad not committing thus everyone will be depressed and society will crumble as society is built by the family unit as a house is built by bricks.

I see a lot of islam stigmatization here. Probably because a lot of you are not fully blackpilled and think in numale religions like atheism. Here in saudi arabia only the filthiest of women indulge in promiscuity but it will change soon thanks to liberals.

Islam provides equality unlike the black lives matter garbage in the west when all of the activists sleep with white men.

Besides 72 virgins are an incel’s dream unless you are a LARPer

>tfw no 72 virgin harem

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Christian + Islamic combination. a buddy of mine from California and I, from Ohio, devised it. elements of Druze, Alawaite, Orthodox Christianity and neo-Marcionism, I would probably add in the Sunni type Sharia elements but they're modified for the west.

Cope reacc

Christian + Islamic combination. a buddy of mine from California and I, from Ohio, devised it. elements of Druze, Alawaite, Orthodox Christianity and neo-Marcionism, I would probably add in the Sunni type Sharia elements but they're modified for the west.
Druze and alawites are not muslims.

Bro i am pretty sure your law is flawed. JFL at women and men mixing and friendship like cucks
The fact you are calling a solution is cope. Go back messaging becky on instagram thinking she will send a nude, soyboy

nah I think you're misinterpreting this, its basically Positive Christianity that mixes with Islam if you're not really getting it.

Feminism and the sexual revolution caused all of this. Women are set lose and now we will die all alone and cold due to a few mms of bone. Even foids will be alone due to chad not committing thus everyone will be depressed and society will crumble as society is built by the family unit as a house is built by bricks.

I see a lot of islam stigmatization here. Probably because a lot of you are not fully blackpilled and think in numale religions like atheism. Here in saudi arabia only the filthiest of women indulge in promiscuity but it will change soon thanks to liberals.

Islam provides equality unlike the black lives matter garbage in the west when all of the activists sleep with white men.

Inshallah, make it so that they know their value comes from being a loyal wife, not flaunting themselves in public for men to see.

and Sharia comes with it

nah I'm actually pretty high IQ and I don't feel any pain

Why are there so many muslimcels here then

I see Jesus as the son of God, and Muhammed a prophet so.

Islam could work for white europeans, paticularly nordics, cause they marry out.

Islam doesn't work for inbred arabs, because you all marry your cousins only, so you breed a lot of subhumans.

Why are there so many muslimcels here then
They reside in non muslim lands
Islam could work for white europeans, paticularly nordics, cause they marry out.

Islam doesn't work for inbred arabs, because you all marry your cousins only, so you breed a lot of subhumans.
Islam doesnt order you to marry your cousin. Besides it is not an instant ticket to craniofacial deformity

Ok so if a girl and boy are caught in premarital sex how do you make sure they did it and its punishment

gaslighting, interrogation, use chains and whips and knives as punishment.

gaslighting, interrogation, use chains and whips and knives as punishment.
That is low iq. I bet you too an online iq test and thought an 80 was supposedly out of 100.

You need witnesses or things that showed it occured. If it is proven then lash them 100x times and force them to marry each other and banish them from the town/city

I dont think so man, there's plenty of incel muslims out there. You gotta be well off financially for Islammaxxing to work. the Muslim females get hoarded and passed off to well connected and more well to do men. Islam is not a realistic option for us ethnics in the west otherwise I would have converted years back.

I dont think so man, there's plenty of incel muslims out there. You gotta be well off financially for Islammaxxing to work. the Muslim females get hoarded and passed off to well connected and more well to do men. Islam is not a realistic option for us ethnics in the west otherwise I would have converted years back.
Brothers, it is not simply becoming a muslim and voila a bride is in front of you. You need to be in a muslim country because the west will actively prevent you from disciplining your wife.

The west is not incel-friendly. If anyone in the streets knew you browse this website you will be lynched in the name of free speech. But only in islam are you an equal. Chad and incel pray next to each other, fast with each other, marry each other’s daughters, die in the battlefield together.

Last edited:
Nice how you removed the numale part. I bet IT and you both share a lot of religious beliefs
Atheism by definition is not having a religion dumbass

Its not Islam, just Islam is able to keep foids in their place. 50 years ago polish church and our beatiful party used to keep womans in specific conservative feminism ( the only feminism i like kek). Womans used to work, but they were conservative and law was conservative. Good old days..... Sadly 48% of meat was exported to west, second was given for free to soviets.

Atheism by definition is not having a religion dumbass
It has a set if beliefs or lack of. Thus it is a religion. GTFO to r/atheism and complain while sipping on some soy, numale.

Its not Islam, just Islam is able to keep foids in their place. 50 years ago polish church and our beatiful party used to keep womans in specific conservative feminism ( the only feminism i like kek). Womans used to work, but they were conservative and law was conservative. Good old days..... Sadly 48% of meat was exported to west, second was given for free to soviets.
Free to the same guys who conquered you? Chad soviets vs beta poland

Low iq thread.

Outside of sexual competition, you can already be friends and teammates with chad.

Islam brings more problems than its worth. Trust me, there are more important things in life than sex.

It is so normie watching jihad from youtube... you need to be there

72 virgins? Lets go boyos

It has a set if beliefs or lack of. Thus it is a religion. GTFO to r/atheism and complain while sipping on some soy, numale.

I dont think there is a need for that...

Low iq thread.

Outside of sexual competition, you can already be friends and teammates with chad.

Islam brings more problems than its worth. Trust me, there are more important things in life than sex.
Howdy there pardner!

Brothers, it is not simply becoming a muslim and voila a bride is in front of you. You need to be in a muslim country because the west will actively prevent you from disciplining your wife.

The west is not incel-friendly. If anyone in the streets knew you browse this website you will be lynched in the name of free speech. But only in islam are you an equal. Chad and incel pray next to each other, fast with each other, marry each other’s daughters, die in the battlefield together.

Still too many barriers for entry. It would be easier to just fund a trip to SEA and try ones luck there than convert to Islam in the hopes of landing a wife.

Still too many barriers for entry. It would be easier to just fund a trip to SEA and try ones luck there than convert to Islam in the hopes of landing a wife.
Lol you think those bitches are even virgins let alone even women..

>convert to islam
>practice islam
>get to know a muslim father
>ask for daughters hand in marriage
>get qt3.14 virgin muslim waifu
>???????
>profit

I'm a muslim myself and ı know everything about it but ı don't like to talk about ıslam with westerns because everytime ı do,you guys say something so stupid and ı don't have tolerance for stupidity

That made 0 sense, do you even know what a religion is? Keep coping low IQ muslimcel.
The fact an incel can share the atheist religion with numales makes 0 sense

So please muslim fellas,stop talking about Islam with westerns

I was trying to do dawah

No brother,many of westerns become muslims already.we don't need such things on here nor on internet
West is collapsed,christianism collapsed.it is what it is.people looking for fresh blood that's why many of them become atheists or muslims

not fully blackpilled and think in numale religions like atheism.

Am fully blackpilled and not theistic. I would say being religious is closer to :bluepill: than not.

I am actually unironically okay with Christian and Islamic values being merged into the West. If anything, it would bring back traditional values while the left wouldn't bitch about it as they think Islam is "progressive".

I am actually unironically okay with Christian and Islamic values being merged into the West. If anything, it would bring back traditional values while the left wouldn't bitch about it as they think Islam is "progressive".
Hmm so if an incel gets attacked just say you are a muslim and they will back off to not appear racist.

Hmm so if an incel gets attacked just say you are a muslim and they will back off to not appear racist.
Yes, essentially. What gives me [LifeFuel] is that Islamic values will eventually blend into Western culture. I am a Protestant but I heavily sympathize with Islam. Our values are really not too different when it comes down to it.

How exactly does the process of finding a wife work? An Arab friend of mine told me it's mostly through meetups arranged by family but idk what's your view on it?