Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How Islam cures inceldom

>Universal genital mutilation
>Paedophilia is accepted
>Goatfucking is fine as long as the animal is slaughtered afterwards
>Halal slaughter, in which the animal is slowly bled to death instead of just being killed quickly
>Polygamy, which essentially allows Chad several wives (and leads to at least as many incels as in the west, if not more)
>Promise of 72 virgins for martyrs (A massive and transparent cope)
>No bacon & no booze

Just because it made sense in the Dark Ages Middle East doesn't mean it makes sense now. The world changes, and Islam hasn't changed AT ALL. It puts women in their place, but I'd argue even in that respect, it goes too far (genital mutilation isn't necessary). Credit where it's due though, it is woke on the Jewish Question (The final prophecy included their extermination as far as I can remember)

TL;DR Islam needs changes

The goatfucking part is not true btw, I found this on an Islamic website:

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4464) and at-Tirmidhi (1455)

Source: https://islamqa.info/en/219642

Female circumcision reduces their libido.
Liking children is perfectly normal as based on studies that were posted here today
Cutting the jugular vein is instant painless death.