Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how is your relationship with your dad?

My real father was an alcoholic and left me and my mom when I was about 8 months old. My mom married my step dad when I was about three years old and I guess we have an okay relationship. He's kind of bipolar and we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but he takes care of me and my mom very well physically.

Zero care even if he is dead. I hate him.

My father is lazy inernet-addicted paranoid narcissistic hysteric who doesn't truly care about anyone except himself. He is blacklisted by KGB by the way. He may be a smart uni lecturer and talented musician, but holy shit his personality is absolutely unbearable. I have no idea how to connect with him. Sometimes I think he is good only for his high IQ genes. Fuck, I wish I my father was not so indifferent towards me. But it looks like he will be on his own at the old age. I just can't care.

He's a fat balding loser with anger issues who recently divorced my mom and I'm exactly like him and it makes me want to kill myself

my dad is a faggot, he makes fun of me and is always acting like a jerk, he's a fucking 5'4 midget and im pretty sure he gets pressed IRL and thats why he bullies me cuz he knows i dont wanna go to jail, i hope he gets cancer
my dad is total rude autist and tries to imply that theres something wrong with me

when in reality he just has no friends and hes coping by trying to talk to me cuz hes lonely

lot of people get lonely when they get older its understandable but hes annoying as phuck, legit negative IQ ape.

idk if he got damn DUMBER with age or if i got so damn smarter or what. its impossible that i got so smart that such huge gap between us got created. he must've got dumber.

he pretty much lacks personality due to the fact that he lost all friends and has only my mother. i think he was CHAD when younger but last 30 years he barely meet any people, made no friends, just work, TV, sex, and stupid behavior trying to insult or provoke reaction from me or my mother

i feel sorry for him but for me too for having such huge awareness. i am thinking hes desperate for human contact and regrets many things thats why hes such an annoying dog