Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is your relationship with the people within your work?

Nah. They want you gone. All humans are inherently evil from a point of view. Either way they don't want you. Probably because they are looking for new hires
They did I noticed. You're right, they hired a bunch of new temps but most didn't last. High turnover rate. I stuck it out and have been getting high marks so the managers are being more friendly now, even if my coworkers are being off-standish. There's something to be said for grit. The company still cares about their bottom line :smonk:

Absolutely fucking horrible. I could write an essay on it and I've been thinking about it. Probably not gonna waste my time since no one will read it and take it seriously. But, no one talks to me, women are uncomfortable, some want me to get fired I've heard, which confirmed my suspicion. Typical shit. People treat me like a freak but the managers recognize I do good work (better than most) and treat me decent so my ass is saved :bigbrain: :smonk:
Oh my god, I feel like I wrote this shit... BRUTAAAAAL

Its oveeeeer

Well for the most part. I try and keep to myself, which is hit and miss. It creeps some out, it compels some to want to interact with me. I ever so slightly pass for normie which makes my interaction with male co workers a little easier and bearable. I try not to bother with any female coworkers for pretty obvious reasons, though that doesn't stop them from randomly approaching me and wanting to talk to me about personal problems. Not sure if that falls under us getting along ok, or them just picking me because I'm quiet and pretty much the only guy there that doesn't hit on them or harass them.