Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is your relationship with the people within your work?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
(If possible detailed answers)

What kills me everyday is having to put up with normies who hate me... much worse is having to put up with simps who do everything for prostitutes, even denigrate their image just to please these holes. Honestly I don't know if I want to age even more putting up with this kind of shit, it's a matter of time before I go crazy.

My higher ups hate me right now

My higher ups hate me right now
It's worse when you just want to do your job while the normies suck the superior's dick... bloodsucking people is something that will drive me to suicide sooner than expected.

Fine, I suppose. Two toxic feminine supervisors everyone hates but they’re tolerable. I mostly just exchange boring conversation and mostly fly under everyone’s radar. It works for me I don’t share any interests with anyone there

I do enjoy watching coworkers chimp out at one another from the sidelines :feelsclown:

Fine, I suppose. Two toxic feminine supervisors everyone hates but they’re tolerable. I mostly just exchange boring conversation and mostly fly under everyone’s radar. It works for me I don’t share any interests with anyone there
How is the relationship with the people close to you there? do you consider them friends or is it just work?
I feel like everywhere I go people want to see me in shit somehow

They always act like they're better than me, I'm so tired with these normie scums trying to compete and show off. I think seeing normies after being blackpilled is like you look at animals in the wild after watching all national geographic documentaries.

They always act like they're better than me, I'm so tired with these normie scums trying to compete and show off. I think seeing normies after being blackpilled is like you look at animals in the wild after watching all national geographic documentaries.
Greycel, but I have to agree with this shit... it's sinking me into depression, pussy is the least of my problems compared to this for me

They don't interact with me. Except for this one normie who is supposed to be my supervisor. Annoying fucker, talk talk talk. Just want him to shut up

They don't interact with me. Except for this one normie who is supposed to be my supervisor. Annoying fucker, talk talk talk. Just want him to shut up
Imagine being an incel and still having to listen to shit from a superior practically all day

Greycel, but I have to agree with this shit... it's sinking me into depression, pussy is the least of my problems compared to this for me
Back when I was a MGTOW, I used to hate only women cause I know their nature. Now as a blackpiller, I hate all humans cause I know their nature.

Back when I was a MGTOW, I used to hate only women cause I know their nature. Now as a blackpiller, I hate all humans cause I know their nature.
:yes:
:society:

Ive never have a job, but when I find one i hope i can meet a girlfriend there

And imagine not getting pay for doing it
46464.jpg

In the beginning they all seemed to dislike me, some felt even like they wanted me to give up and apply to other job in another company, but I perceived did my job well, always helped everyone, even tho most of the time Im not feeling well I try to look positive, almost 4 years later, now, it feels like the people in my team likes me, to the point that I can see they are concerned about me. I think they know that I'm lonely, with no friends and relationships, but often I get paranoid with their concern.

In the beginning they all seemed to dislike me, some felt even like they wanted me to give up and apply to other job in another company, but I perceived did my job well, always helped everyone, even tho most of the time Im not feeling well I try to look positive, almost 4 years later, now, it feels like the people in my team likes me, to the point that I can see they are concerned about me. I think they know that I'm lonely, with no friends and relationships, but often I get paranoid with their concern.
With each passing year people seem to hate me even more here, brutal

What about friends? Can I get friends in work?
It's more likely than getting a girlfriend, even though I'm too suspicious of people to have friends. With you it may be different maybe.

(If possible detailed answers)

What kills me everyday is having to put up with normies who hate me... much worse is having to put up with simps who do everything for prostitutes, even denigrate their image just to please these holes. Honestly I don't know if I want to age even more putting up with this kind of shit, it's a matter of time before I go crazy.
I wageslave alone for the most part

For a while maybe, but 3 weeks later they will backstab you just some clout.
Too much based for a greycel, hope it's not a larp

Too much based for a greycel, hope it's not a larp
I'm not larping, today is my birthday but no one except incels on Incels.is wish me a happy birthday. This forum is everything for me rn.

It's worse when you just want to do your job while the normies suck the superior's dick... bloodsucking people is something that will drive me to suicide sooner than expected.
I hate it

I don't get this. Everyone in my company hates me and teases me. It's almost been one year and they hate how I'm slow at my job. I wish I got your treatment but I'm almost borderline getting fired.

Not working rn so will talk about my uni class.
Basically I'm a npc.
I'm not involved in a lot of discussions but I'm not completely left aside neither.

I don't get this. Everyone in my company hates me and teases me. It's almost been one year and they hate how I'm slow at my job. I wish I got your treatment but I'm almost borderline getting fired.
When I was younger this tormented the hell out of me, and guess what? it still continues to torment me even though I'm older... nothing changes, hell world!!!

When I was younger this tormented the hell out of me, and guess what? it still continues to torment me even though I'm older... nothing changes, hell world!!!
Kill the biosphere. The cycle won't end until it happens

Basically yes
I see... all the contact I have with other normies at university and at work is just work related stuff, but it bothers me because they're always talking about me behind my back

I see... all the contact I have with other normies at university and at work is just work related stuff, but it bothers me because they're always talking about me behind my back
Same, I don't talk with anyone outside of classes.
And normies always talk behind each other's backs, it's not only-incel related.

It doesn't stop being brutal anyway... world of shit

Because they are sinful of the biological nature. Biology is evil

i'm the quiet guy at work:D

Absolutely fucking horrible. I could write an essay on it and I've been thinking about it. Probably not gonna waste my time since no one will read it and take it seriously. But, no one talks to me, women are uncomfortable, some want me to get fired I've heard, which confirmed my suspicion. Typical shit. People treat me like a freak but the managers recognize I do good work (better than most) and treat me decent so my ass is saved :bigbrain: :smonk:

Absolutely fucking horrible. I could write an essay on it and I've been thinking about it. Probably not gonna waste my time since no one will read it and take it seriously. But, no one talks to me, women are uncomfortable, some want me to get fired I've heard, which confirmed my suspicion. Typical shit. People treat me like a freak but the managers recognize I do good work (better than most) and treat me decent so my ass is saved :bigbrain: :smonk:
Probably saying that so you won't quit and write a horrible review

Probably saying that so you won't quit and write a horrible review
Pssh. I've thought about it but knowing some people want me gone makes me want to work harder, get hired permanently, and spite them/rub it into their faces. Nothing boosts the ego like knowing someone wants you gone but you're too good to get rid of.

Pssh. I've thought about it but knowing some people want me gone makes me want to work harder, get hired permanently, and spite them/rub it into their faces. Nothing boosts the ego like knowing someone wants you gone but you're too good to get rid of.
Nah. They want you gone. All humans are inherently evil from a point of view. Either way they don't want you. Probably because they are looking for new hires