Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is your quality of life?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★

Higher-order domain: Physical and material wellbeing​

Lower-level DomainDefining Features
Material wellbeing and financial securityHaving good food, home, possessions, comforts, and expectations of these for the future.
Health and personal safetyFreedom from sickness, physical and mental fitness, avoiding accidents and health hazards. Availability of effective health treatment.

Higher-order domain: Relations with other people​

Relations with spouse/partnerBeing married/having a loving companion, sexual satisfaction, effective communication, and devotion.
Having and raising childrenBecoming a parent, watching children develop, and enjoying spending time with one’s children.
Relations with parents, siblings, or other relativesThe presence of relatives with whom one feels belonging. Enjoying spending time with and visiting such relations.
Relations with friendsHaving close friends with whom one shares activities, interests and views. Friendships are characterized by trust, support, love, and acceptance.

Higher-order domain: Social, Community, and Civic Activities​

Activities related to helping or encouraging other peopleEfforts as an individual or as a member of a group (e.g., a church) to help others beyond one’s network of friends/relatives.
Activities related to local and national governmentsVoting, staying informed through the media, having political, social and religious freedoms.

Higher-order domain: Personal Development and Fulfillment​

Intellectual developmentEducation access, ongoing mental stimulation/challenges, opportunities to improve problem-solving ability, comprehension, etc., in or outside of school.
Personal understanding and planningThe presence of guiding principles in one’s life. Developing maturity, personal growth, agency over decisions and one’s life-course (sometimes involving religious or spiritual experiences).
Occupational roleInteresting, worthwhile work at home or in one’s formal job. Being recognized for accomplishments and feeling competent at one’s tasks.
Creativity and personal expressionExpressing oneself or applying one’s imagination via artistic pursuits, such as writing, drama, music, etc.

Higher-order domain: Recreation​

SocializingMeeting new people, participating in social group activities, hosting/attending events.
Passive and observational recreational activitiesAppreciating passive or relaxed recreational activities, such as reading, media, or sports events.
Active and participatory recreational activitiesEnjoying active recreational activities, such as travel, sports, nature activities, games, artistic activities, etc.

Higher-order domain: Independence​

Independence, doing for yourselfRemaining independent and being able to care for oneself, which is particularly relevant among populations with chronic illness

Mine was always crappy, it's only got worse the older I've become. Relations with other people is non-existent. Recreation, meh. My material well being is the only thing I'd say isn't poor. I wouldn't say it's more than average or 5/10 though and I don't have expectations of it staying the same in future.

Overall quality of life, 2/10. How about you?

Last edited:

Higher-order domain: Physical and material wellbeing​

Material wellbeing and financial securityHaving good food, home, possessions, comforts, and expectations of these for the future.
Health and personal safetyFreedom from sickness, physical and mental fitness, avoiding accidents and health hazards. Availability of effective health treatment.

Higher-order domain: Relations with other people​

Relations with spouse/partnerBeing married/having a loving companion, sexual satisfaction, effective communication, and devotion.
Having and raising childrenBecoming a parent, watching children develop, and enjoying spending time with one’s children.
Relations with parents, siblings, or other relativesThe presence of relatives with whom one feels belonging. Enjoying spending time with and visiting such relations.
Relations with friendsHaving close friends with whom one shares activities, interests and views. Friendships are characterized by trust, support, love, and acceptance.

Higher-order domain: Social, Community, and Civic Activities​

Activities related to helping or encouraging other peopleEfforts as an individual or as a member of a group (e.g., a church) to help others beyond one’s network of friends/relatives.
Activities related to local and national governmentsVoting, staying informed through the media, having political, social and religious freedoms.

Higher-order domain: Personal Development and Fulfillment​

Intellectual developmentEducation access, ongoing mental stimulation/challenges, opportunities to improve problem-solving ability, comprehension, etc., in or outside of school.
Personal understanding and planningThe presence of guiding principles in one’s life. Developing maturity, personal growth, agency over decisions and one’s life-course (sometimes involving religious or spiritual experiences).
Occupational roleInteresting, worthwhile work at home or in one’s formal job. Being recognized for accomplishments and feeling competent at one’s tasks.
Creativity and personal expressionExpressing oneself or applying one’s imagination via artistic pursuits, such as writing, drama, music, etc.

Higher-order domain: Recreation​

SocializingMeeting new people, participating in social group activities, hosting/attending events.
Passive and observational recreational activitiesAppreciating passive or relaxed recreational activities, such as reading, media, or sports events.
Active and participatory recreational activitiesEnjoying active recreational activities, such as travel, sports, nature activities, games, artistic activities, etc.

Higher-order domain: Independence​

Independence, doing for yourselfRemaining independent and being able to care for oneself, which is particularly relevant among populations with chronic illness

Mine was always crappy, it's only got worse the older I've become. Relations with other people is non-existent. Recreation, meh. My material well being is the only thing I'd say isn't poor. I wouldn't say it's more than average or 5/10 though and I don't have expectations of it staying the same in future.

Overall quality of life, 2/10. How about you?
I'd say it is pretty good, mainly because I feel this way about it. Like i could feel this way even though im homeless.

Though, I am interested in ending my life (not due to rage though).

Im very poor, i live in tiny 100yo house, i have enough to eat. I have no chronic illness.

Im very poor, i live in tiny 100yo house, i have enough to eat. I have no chronic illness.

Inceldom can become a chronic illness, a fucking life destroyer!

Yeah, mentally im fucked up for good, like all of us i have constant depression, suicidal thoughts, sometimes i lose my mind to the point i dont know what is real whats not.

Ok other than occasional depression, frequent anxiety, back and shoulder pain, occasional digestive issues (i.e. incel trait, you shit your pants), lack of IRL friends or gf :blackpill:

Doing fine economically because my parents support me

This is actually kind of true. I once worked with a truecel who was short, fat, and balding in his mid-20s with severe social anxiety. I mean SEVERE. Like he actively would get physically nauseous in social situations if he felt even a little stressed.

I can't ever focus enough to read any of that tbh, but that probably tells you where I'm at.

I live in rural Africa

Absolute shit. I have enough food to stay alive. That’s about it

The feeling of security is an illusion. There's no reason the covid thing and the bs money printing governments are doing all around the world won't lead us to the worst financial crisis ever. Even if you have a job, even if you have some savings, you have NO unbreakable security regarding what's coming next.

if i was a dog, a veterinarian would recommend to put me down.