Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how is this real life?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
keep in mind this was 4 years ago:
The average woman will kiss 15 men, enjoy two long-term relationships and have her heartbroken twice before she meets 'The One', a study reveals
Researchers found she will also suffer four disaster dates and be stood up once before she finally settles down with the man of her dreams.
But she will also have been in love twice, lived with one ex-partner and had four one night stands.
In comparison, men face being stood up twice and having six one night stands before they meet their ideal partner.
The statistics emerged in a study commissioned to mark the paperback release of the international bestseller The Rosie Project - a tale of one man's quest to find his perfect wife - on Thursday, January 2nd.

Pathway to meeting 'The One' (Women/Men)
Number of relationships 7/8
Disaster dates 4/4
Blind dates 2/3
Stood up on a date 1/2
Online dates 2/3
Number of kisses 15/16
Sexual partners 7/10
One night stands 4/6
Relationships (year or less) 3/4
Relationships (year or more) 2/2
Partners lived with 1/1
Falling in love 2/2
Heart break 2/2
Times cheated on 1/1
Times cheater 1/1
Long distance relationships 1/1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pi...ice-before-meeting-The-One-study-reveals.html

I fucking give up.

This is living hell.

6047058F EE7C 48B1 B024 492926FEDC90

i may be a neckebard permavirgin but im not a sucker and im not a fool

>The average woman will kiss 15 men

ZMall6q.gif

In two decades I haven't even come close to kissing a femoid yet

hahahahaha what is this.

Normies are always in relationships, while I can't even get one.

this is bullshit average women has kissed over 100 men by 20

@ItheIthe tbh

@ItheIthe tbh
Always remember that "the one" is always your first partner. Anyone after that is just the next guy in line. Let's do another study to see how long these bullshit "marriages" last after all this nonsense, tbh.

@SaintMarcLepine read this garbage article

Everything single femoid is more experienced than us in every single way, fuck.

4 one night stands!!! modern women are filth

This narrative is at least more comforting than the one constantly preached here where a girl has already had 100 sexual partners by age 18.

Apparently this is only PART of the list too.
someone needs to go ER on a sorority house (Stacey central) (I know ER tried to or something and got 2 outside the building)

someone needs to go ER on a sorority house (Stacey central) (I know ER tried to or something and got 2 outside the building)
Yeah his plan was to slaughter every sorority slut he could find but he couldn't get in because the door was locked. Such a fucking waste.

These stats are impossible. Averages should be the same for symmetric exchanges but variances would be different.