Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it foids switch their personalities so quickly and easily?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
For those of you who are not familiar with my posts, I am a gymcel. I was late at the gym today, near closing time. TBH there is a foid staff member who acts kind of nice to me. As I was done and ready to leave, she was leaving her shift for the night. As she was leaving, she was cold and all business, zoomed past me with no facial expression, barely mumbled 'good night', her characteristic bubbliness gone. The friendliness is an act.
It's not the first time I've noticed foids doing this shit, this acting and "turning off" their pleasant mode, and it both angers and amazes me.

foids can code switch very easily. Legit impressive.

they are shapeshifters with no souls, the descendants of Lilith

They lack personality, therefore, they don't get "stuck" into any one particular personality. They just wear it like a mask, or like their pounds of fake up.

I can do that too but only cause I dealt with a lot of fake fags during school so I had to be able to switch up my persona as well
i was always able to do it :what:

the answer is simple: they lack of any emotions other than theirs.