Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Important is status for foids?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
How much more important are looks compared to status?
By status i mean your income, your job and education.

And i don‘t mean just for hookups but for ltr.

mate
they go for rapists and murders

Status > looks

Foids live for status. Meanwhile, outcast males live with little meaningful interaction:

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 20 36 23

(Outcast)

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 20 36 38

(Outcast)

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 20 37 02

(Outcast)

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 20 38 36

(Outcast)

literally only your genetics matter

maybe status matters if ur a betabux

Status only matters a lot if you're ugly or below average. Chads can be homeless and still get pussy. Foids don't ask or care much about how much status chad has.

Last edited:
The way u think of status matters significantly for LTR betabuxx but can't fully replace looks. Actual status eg social media fame, preselection matters massively for interaction all levels. Not to say that it is everything though

Only if you have celebrity tier status.

Usually being with a chad IS the status.

Status and looks are both the primary ways to ascend. There are some subhuman freaks out there who have no problem getting girls because they're popular within some gaming circles or what have you. If it wasn't for the fact they lucked out in acquiring status (usually these types have good upbringings that foster positive social interaction) they would be posting here.

Status is needed for non-Chad men. Chad could be homeless drug addict and still slay.

I‘m not talking here about extremes like chad-tier looks or celebrity status. I‘m talking about average people out there.

How important is it for a foid that you have high education or a good job? Would she pick the 4/10 engineer or the 6/10 factory worker for ltr?

I‘m not talking here about extremes like chad-tier looks or celebrity status. I‘m talking about average people out there.

How important is it for a foid that you have high education or a good job? Would she pick the 4/10 engineer or the 6/10 factory worker for ltr?
Alpha fucks beta bucks.

hard jfl at you if you think that's status. it's not the 80s anymore :owo: that's just betacuckmax potential. works for attracting subhuman postwall roasties who will cuck you and divorce rape you I guess :owo: status is a 100k followers on instagram or a tv role

hard jfl at you if you think that's status. it's not the 80s anymore :owo: that's just betacuckmax potential. works for attracting subhuman postwall roasties who will cuck you and divorce rape you I guess :owo: status is a 100k followers on instagram or a tv role
Ok maybe i should have mentioned that i‘m talking about 25 to 35 years old foids. Don‘t think she cares about how many followers you have on IG.
So you think if she truly likes you she won‘t care about your job and income?

Yes status can help HTN and normalfags to ascend or for chadrones to become gods like meeks or popular tik tok pretty boys.
Being a popular "influencer" is the status you need nowadays. Like being a massive youtuber or tik tok star is what helps you, not being a doctor. Status probably can't save you if you're sub 5 though.
Don‘t think she cares about how many followers you have on IG.
oh yes zoomer foids do.

Not at all. Foids cheated on their rich beta providers with their good looking slaves in the past.

I saw many older white foids with poor black refugees with 0 status. They didn‘t even look good. So i think job is really not important nowadays. Just looks, height and thick cock.
Jfl at thinking jbw is law in white countries. Many german foids fuck ugly nigs rather than whites.

Its very important. By status I mean absolutely zero social anxiety and unshaken confidence. You can be an accomplished doctor and still be a total tool and a bitch, or you could literally be a drug dealer who socially mogs everyone else. That's what women mean when they say they like confident guys