Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How important is eye area?

chadcell8

chadcell8

Banned
-
How many of you have fucked up eye area? Its one of the most important facial features for attraction. I always thought it was mostly about color but its shape. this video proves it right. its over for eyecels.

it's literally just about the most important thing

you can get surgeries on pretty much everything else but if your eyes are fucked it's pretty much over

facial harmony is more important though.

Last edited:
IDK, you tell me

steve-buscemi.jpeg

Wait??? Eyes make a difference? People tell me I have "kind eyes"

You need more than just eyes but it's very important.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

it isn't that important irl guys in motion no one really notices. even people with slayer eyes can have bad eye areas if they open them up. eye area is the one thing that isn't really as important as it seems

I don't think it matters that much. Far more important are, in order:

- Race
- Height
- Jawline
- Hairline
- Symmetry

Eyes come somewhere after all that.

Eye area is usually something autistic good or average looking white guys fixate on as a way to excuse their autism.

My eye area and my hairline are subhuman as fuck. Everything else about my face is normie tier. Yet, here I am.

Eye area is one of the cornerstones of a person's looks.

Eye area is important but Gandy's eyes don't make him more attractive. It's his bushy eyebrows and blue eyes. If he had brown eyes and thin eyebrows he'd be a normie.

it's literally just about the most important thing

you can get surgeries on pretty much everything else but if your eyes are fucked it's pretty much over

facial harmony is more important though.
if you have other good facial features it can cancel out the subhuman eye area, theres quite a few celebs/ attractive people who have shit eye area but everything else is good which makes them still chad or at least chadlite
Wait??? Eyes make a difference? People tell me I have "kind eyes"
its over for you

I don't think it matters that much. Far more important are, in order:

- Race
- Height
- Jawline
- Hairline
- Symmetry

Eyes come somewhere after all that.

Eye area is usually something autistic good or average looking white guys fixate on as a way to excuse their autism.

i agree with everything except the jaw you can easily just get surgeries for it or jaw implants