Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I would raise my children if I ascend!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I wouldnt allow them to have a phone until they are 16-18. I would only let them watch non cucked movies and tv shows like
american history x, john wick, dunkirk, the punisher, true detective season 1.
I also would send the boys to boxing and mma classes and let them do fitness.
If I had girls I wouldnt let them watch any feminist media and wouldnt buy them tight clothes and would raise them as good feminine not sjw women.

Mädchen gehören im Keller :feelsthink:

Just kidding...

Same. Lets hope the foid wants to raise them in the same way JFL. I know of one mother who forced her 5-8 year old children to watch Swedish eurovision song contest which is loaded with LBTQ degeneracy, feminism and other shit propaganda. Foids are messed up and will want to make their child into a cuck from an early age. One of the biggest reason i'm having doubts when it comes to having children in my country in the future. I Would never feel comfortable knowing the mother is some messed up feminist whore who affects the children negatively.

the punisher
Cuyen

Based. You would be a good father bro.

"Wow so controlling and authoritarian, it's a good thing incels like you will never have kids" :soy::soy::soy:

I would certainly train my boys to have a fighter/hunter mentality and be hard on them.
My girls would be treated softly but very restricted in what they are exposed to.
Home schooling for all and arranged marriages ideally.
Just lol at finding my looksmatch to agree to any of this in 2019.

I don't like kids.

I would teach em copes. the world is fucked up

You won't ascend so never worry.

That’s what you call being a good father.

i would also make my kids dominate school and make them read or at least encourage them to learn what interests them like math or science

How I would raise my chil...

cope, you'll never ascend and you'll never have children

It’s impossible to raise a foid to not become a whore in this day and age

I wouldnt allow them to have a phone until they are 16-18. I would only let them watch non cucked movies and tv shows like
american history x, john wick, dunkirk, the punisher, true detective season 1.
I also would send the boys to boxing and mma classes and let them do fitness.
If I had girls I wouldnt let them watch any feminist media and wouldnt buy them tight clothes and would raise them as good feminine not sjw women.

I'm glad to know Punisher is non-cucked. I've been wanting to watch it, but over 90% of things on Netflix have some feminist bent. I was put off from it knowing it ties in to Daredevil, which was very cucked.

how bout school, your child's peers can affect your child's behavior greatly

how bout school, your child's peers can affect your child's behavior greatly
I would either homeschool them or send them to a good private school

I think I could raise a kid.
I wouldn't do bluepilled cuckshit with him/her, I would educate him/her properly and show him/her how the world really works beneath the surface.

if you have girls never give them cellphones, and put her in girl only school, don't send her to college instead marry her at 18 with some guy

for boys just gymaxx them since young

mothers will do anything to feminize their sons if they're non chads